My Stalker

Chapter Ten
I pulled up to Kyle's house and prepared myself mentally for what was about to happen. I was either confronting the person that killed Ben or making a drastic accusation. Either way, I was getting to the bottom of this.

I checked my phone and texted Karen back quickly before stepping out of my car. She had gone back home to try and calm down. She said I didn't need to go with her so I took that as my opportunity to meet up with Kyle.

I stared at Kyle's front door and took a slow, deep breath. As my hand reached up to knock on the door, Kyle opened it. "Hey, I was hoping we could talk. Come on inside."

Kyle moved out of my way and let me in. I looked around his tiny apartment and noticed how empty it looked. Usually, people would hang pictures against the walls or add some kind of decoration to give the house life but none of that could be seen here.

I ran my hand through my messy hair. "We need to talk."

He nodded and motioned for me to follow him to the living room. I took a seat on his leather recliner and watched as he sat across from me on the couch. "What is it?" He asked as he formed his frown into a smile.

I stared into his beautiful, emerald green eyes as they sparkled in the lighting of the room. Just ask him if he was the one. "Where were you two weeks ago the night Ben died?" I asked.

His facial expression suddenly changed. His smile turned into a frown and his cheeks turned red. He looked offended by the question I just had thrown at him. "I was with my friends at the movies. We were having a good time. Why? What's wrong?"

"She said she thought you were the one who did it. Karen said she saw you that night in her room when you attacked her."

He bit his thumbnail and shook his head no. "Now why would Karen do that?"

I stared hard at him. "She said she thought you were the one who killed Ben. Karen pulled a hood off of the person who attacked her and she said she saw you. Just tell me the truth Kyle because lately i have been lied to and tortured."

He looked even more offended. "Tyler, it wasn't me. I was with a group of friends that night. You have to believe me. You do believe me, don't you?"

"I-I don't know. It's hard to even decide on what feels believable right now. A lot is going through my head and I just don't know anymore."

He lifted my head by my chin and looked me in the eyes. "I would never do anything to hurt you or your friends."

Then, he pressed his lips onto mine. It felt so good kissing his lips. They were so soft and fit perfectly on mine. We then went up to his bedroom and locked the door. He placed me on his bed and continued kissing me. I grabbed his shirt and started taking it off.

I kissed his chest and heard him moan softly from the pleasure it made him feel. He lifted me up and had me sit on top of him. We continued kissing as his hands explored my body. I started running my hands down his pants as he kissed my neck softly, making me moan louder than I ever though I could.

I glance out of his window and spotted a dark figure outside watching us. Quickly, I shot up and pointed. "Kyle! They're out there!"

"Who is?"

I gulped. "It's...it's that hooded figure that attacked me and Karen the other night. They're watching us!"

As Kyle stood up, he glanced over at the window and sighed as there was no sign of anyone being around. I smacked my forehead and walked over to his bed, Kyle pulling me into him.

Before I could do or say anything, he kissed my lips again and this time, started running his hands all the down my legs. I moaned softly as he rubbed my crotch as it got harder every time he would go to touch it.

I turned my head back to the window and saw the figure up close. Kyle jumped as he saw me panic. This time, he tossed his shirt back on and got up.

"Did you see that?" I asked.

He nodded as I started to gather my things. I was now being followed.

Hi guys! Its been a while. So, do y'all think Tyler should trust Kyle? Tell me in the comments. Don't forget to vote!