My Stalker

Chapter Eleven
I blinked and shook my head. There was no one that could possibly have know I was here, right? "I didn't see anyone." Kyle replied.

"I have to go. I shouldn't even be here right now."

"Wait, Tyler!"

As I placed my hand on the doorknob, Kyle turned me around. "What's wrong?" His voice sounded more demanding than concerned which was weird. The tone of it had taken me by surprise.

"Your seriously asking me what's wrong?" I shot back at him. "Kyle, take a look around. NEWSFLASH! Everything is wrong! I'm going home." I opened the door and ran back to my car.

I could here Kyle call my name, but I didn't bother to stop. I couldn't be near him. I didn't want to. It's sad to think he's the one who killed Ben and Lucas. I looked straight ahead of me and focused on making it back home. No matter what has happened, I cannot be around Kyler.

Tyler, all you need to do is relax. I kept telling myself how things will go back to normal soon but nothing seems to be changing. It's always the same crap.

From the texts to now being followed, I can't seem to get a break. It's like they have a whole squad of people keeping tabs on me. What if it was more than one person working together?

I quickly thought about it as I approached a red light. It makes sense if you think about it. Karen claims to have seem Kyle. If Kyle was at her house, then why would there be another hooded figure at his apartment? This just doesn't make sense to me and I keep finding myself being more confused.

I turned on the radio and listened to music as I drove home. Pulling into my driveway, I noticed a few things missing in my car. My wallet was moved, my glove box wasn't shut all the way, and my change spot seemed to have been messed with. I went to shut my glove box all the way closed and jumped when I heard something slam against my car.

I shot up and saw Max as he tried to open my door so that he could sit in the car with me. His hair was a mess and his clothes looked very dirty. Almost as though he got into a fight.

"What happened?" I asked.

He tried to hide away his smile but it was too late. "I might have gotten into a fight with a few guys at Don's Bar."

I got out the car and helped Max into my house. When we got inside, I placed him on the couch and went grab an ice pack from the freezer. Once I got back, he had the ice pack propped up on his leg.

I sat down across from him and stared at his bruises on his face. "Why did you fight those guys?"

He shrugged. "I honestly do not know. One minute they were talking shit about Ben, the next I was blacked out with their blood on my hands."

I leaned back and sighed. Then, I laughed. Max soon joined in and we both could not stop laughing. The poor boy had been through way too much to even deal with all this right now.

He looked at me and smiled. "I miss you Ty."

I stared at his hand and then slowly took it into mine. "I miss you too. It's crazy because I can't even think about any other person who makes me feel safe more than you."

Max lifted my hand and gave it a gentle kiss. "You have my protection Tyler. I will not let anything happen to you."

I stood up. "Come take a nap with me. We can both use it after the day we've had."

Max got up and I helped him make his way to my bedroom. When we got inside, I shut the door and started changing out of my suit. I wore a plain white tee with my polka dotted boxer briefs.

Max laid down in my bed and held me close as soon as I got I with him. We both closed our eyes and drifted into sleep.

***
I woke up and found that Max was gone. I was not sure where he went but what I was sure about was that I needed to find him. I didn't get to tell him goodbye properly.

I took out my phone and attempted to call him. After about three times, I gave up until a text message popped up on my screen. It was from Max.

"I came get some fresh air. Come join me- Max"

I stared out my window and noticed that it was dark out. The sun disappeared and only the moon can be seen. Tossing my phone on my bed, I walked out of my room and made my way out the front door.

Looking around, I tried to see if there was any sign of Max. But I could not find him at all. Then, I felt two hands grab me. They placed something over my mouth, causing me to gag.

I felt my eyelids get heavy as the fumes from the cloth they had over my mouth filled up my nostrils. Then, everything went pitch black.

Hello guys! It's been a while. With my first year of highschool, I had to try to focus on that for a little while. Now, I'm back! This sorry if this was short. It's just a filler chapter. The next one will be longer. Bye!