My Stalker

Chapter Twelve
I opened my eyes and saw nothing but darkness in front of me. My head was throbbing from the pain. All that I could remember was being with Max and then someone grabbed me after I went look after him. Now it seems I'm being held hostage in this big room. I looked around and tried adjusting my vision.

"Hello?" I called in a whisper. No one replied back. As I started walking around, the only sound that was made were the echoes of my feet hitting the ground. It felt like I was walking on concrete. I quickly looked down and noticed that it was concrete. I must have been in a shed or something.

"Hello?" I called out again, but this time I raised my voice so that anyone could hear me.

Then, a familiar voice was heard. "Tyler?"

My heart was racing. It was Max calling for me. I recognized that voice as soon as he called for me. I ran towards the sound of his voice as I tried looking for him. It felt like the more that I tried to look, the further I would get into the room. My vision has not adjusted yet and it was still dark. I could hardly see anything.

"Max!" I yelled out.

It was nothing but darkness. It felt like I've been walking around for hours on end. Then, I felt a hand grab my ankle. I jumped in terror as I saw Max covered in blood. He was holding onto his side as he laid on his back. A tear ran down my cheek As I kneeled down beside him.

"Max..." My lip quivered. I fell on the ground and placed his head on my lap. I started stroking his long, brown hair. He was bleeding badly. I could hear him breathing in and out slowly. "Max, please stay with me."

He coughed and winced as he spits blood from his mouth. I kissed his forehead and stared into his eyes in search of life. "I love you." He managed to get out. .

"I love you too." I started to cry. My eyes stung as I tried comforting my boyfriend that laid in my arms. I rubbed his head and began ripping a piece of my shirt to wrap around his arm. He had a big gash in it.

"I love you Ty." He shot Tyler a quick smile before wincing in pain again.

"Max, you need to stay with me, okay?" I shook him but watched as he didn't move. "Max?" He didn't move at all. "You can't die on me, Max! I can't lose you! I already lost Ben. Not you too!"

The sound of a door slamming echoed against the walls. My eyes widened as I saw the person in the black hoodie and gloves started making their towards us. Max was still breathing heavily as I stared at the person standing before us.

"Please leave us alone. Stay away!" I held Max close to me and shut my eyes, praying for this to all be a dream. My stomach felt as though it was tightening into a knot.

I tried moving Max over nice and slow as this person kept walking towards us. I froze as I watched them grab ahold of the black hood covering their face. My heart started to beat so fast that I thought I would've caught a heart attack.

My eyes began to tear up as I watched who it was standing in front of us. The person that tortured me and my friends for weeks. The person that sent me those threatening messages. The person that caused so much pain.

I could not believe this.

"Why?" I managed to get out but it was as soft as a whisper.

She giggled as she watched me getting up from my spot. "Oh Tyler, I've always loved that about you. How much you cared for your friends and family. It's sweet that no matter what, you will always be there for them."

I shook my head, my lip quivering in shock. "How could you Karen?"

I watched my best friend smile slowly, staring hard at me. "It was simple really. Now let's get down to business. There's a game I want to play."

Hey guys! Sorry if I haven't been writing. It's school that's making me busy. Anyways, who do yall think is the person whose been torturing Tyler and his friends? Comment yall theories. Keep reading!