My Stalker

Chapter Fifteen
Four months later

I smiled as I watched Max pose in his graduation gown. He was so handsome in green. It made me happy knowing that everything is finally back to normal. Despite all that has happened, Max and I get closer.

I gave him a tiny kiss and watched him chuckle. "Now what? Karen is gone. We are here. What do we do now?"

I shrugged. "Well, we have summer coming up. I was kinda hoping that we could go on vacation by ourselves. Maybe to the Bahamas for our senior trip."

He gave a sigh of relief, a smirk forming on his face as he thought about the idea of us being alone. "I love the sound of that. Just us on a cruise away from here."

I laughed and hugged him. I spotted Max staring at his diploma that he held tightly in his hand. "I can't wait for college. It's going to be so amazing."

I frowned. "Yeah, college."

He lifted my chin so I can see him. "Don't worry. We're going to spend as much time as we can together. Let's make happy memories right now."

"You're right Max. I'm just glad this is over."

He tossed his arm over my shoulder and pulled me close to him. We began walking to his motorcycle that he had parked in the schools parking lot. Holding out a helmet, I took it and got on after Max. I wrapped my arms around his waist and smiled as he started us the bike.

The wind felt so good against my skin as we drove off. Not a worry in my blood but the fact that college is months away. But right now, I was with Max. I gave him a squeeze as we drove off into the sunset together.

Karen's POV
I think it's cute how Tyler thinks everything is all of a sudden back to normal. I hope he knows I have other people, accomplices that will help me take him down. For now, I'll let Tyler and his idiotic boyfriend have their little fun. He should know by now that once I tell them what I need done, they'll do it.

"Karen," my nurse had walked in, "time for your evening medicine." She handed me a little cup to which I took.

I slipped the pills under my tongue and drank the water. Smiling, I gave my cups back to the nurse and watched her leave before taking the pills out and put them inside the little teddy bear they gave me.

I'm not finished with him yet. This is only the beginning of something that just started. The game is not over unless I say it's over. Until then, I'll just stick around here and act as though I'm fine. Hope he has a great summer because this will definitely be his last.