Chapter 14

Chapter 14

A few days later, I walk inside my house after school. I hear the shower running upstairs, so I assume my dad is taking a shower. I drop my bag at the kitchen table and walk over to the fridge to get a snack.

The morning after Luke slept over, I woke up alone. I was upset and confused at first, but then I found a note on the pillow next to my head.

Julie,

Was called back to the HGC. Didn't want to wake you. We'll finalize the plan tonight.

-L

Only Alex ended up stopping by later that day, and he quickly told me the end of the plan before he had to leave again. He informed me that Caleb has had them rehearsing a new song, and all four of them were needed so it's been hard to get away.

That was Tuesday, and it's currently Friday, and I haven't seen anyone since.

And we're planning on stealing the relic tomorrow.

I grab some strawberry jelly out of the fridge, deciding to make a PB&J, and when I close the fridge door Luke is standing on the other side.

"Ah!" I scream, dropping the jelly jar. Luke catches it before it shatters on the floor and he gives me a sheepish smile.

"My bad," he says.

I playfully roll my eyes at him, and I wrap my arms around his neck to give him a quick kiss. I feel him smile into the kiss, and he wraps his free hand around my waist to pull me tighter against his body.

Before we take it too far, I break from the kiss and take the jelly jar from his outstretched hand. I walk over to the island, and I grab the bread and peanut butter to start making my sandwich.

"How has rehearsal been?" I ask as I take out two slices of bread. "I've missed you."

He moves to stand behind me, bracing his hands on either side of me on the counter. I feel his breath tickle my neck, and I shiver. "Not nearly as good as being with you," he answers, lightly pressing his lips to my neck.

I swallow hard, spreading the peanut butter on one slice of bread. As I switch to the jelly, his hands move from the counter to my waist, slowly rubbing up and down my sides and barely grazing his fingers on the undersides of my breasts.

Once the sandwich is done I drop everything, bracing my hands on the island as Luke's hands wander slowly down my legs. His hands reach the hem of my dress, and he tightly grips the front of my thighs before sliding them up my legs to the edge of my underwear.

"Luke!" I whisper-yell, turning around in his arms. I brace my hands on his shoulders as his hands move to tightly grip my ass. "My dad is home!"

He winks. "He's lucky he can't see me."

He leans down and kisses me, and I greedily kiss him back as I wind my hands around his neck. I moan as Luke pulls me tighter against his body. Luke lets out a groan as I grind my hips against his, feeling his erection on my lower stomach. He drops his one hand lower, gripping under my knee to lift it so it wraps around his waist, and he pushes me back against the counter as his other hand moves underneath my underwear to start rubbing my clit.

He breaks away from our kiss and groans. "God, I've missed you, too."

I grip his jaw tightly in one hand, sucking kisses down his neck in tandem to him rubbing a finger up and down my slit. As one of his fingers starts to enter me, I throw my head back in pleasure.

"Yes," I moan, and he leans his forehead against mine, both of us breathing heavily. I slowly move one hand down his chest and over his pants, cupping him lightly over his jeans.