chapter 3.

Timothy's pov.
My name is Timothy de Leon.  I am 28 years old. Making 29 next month. I don't live here in city x , I live in city z but I came to attend an old friend's wedding which is tonight. I have a wine company in city z. It's an ancestry business . My father made wine before he died . He was killed by a mafia group that wanted to take over the wine company but fortunately they haven't. Our wine is very popular in the country. De Leon Wine. I studied my bachelor's in business in Germany and came back to help my grand mother and mother with the family business.

Am not the kind of person who loves spot lights but I have to attend Jake's wedding tonight. Jake and I were high school buddies but we were separated after I went to Germany for a degree. Jake got himself a rich naive girl they say .
I eagerly want to see how she looks like. She is the only daughter of the clays . The only phots the social media has is of her when she was around 14 years . Everyone believes now she is all mature so the whole country is eagerly waiting to see how she looks like.

Well to be sincere, I don't know what she saw in jake. Anyway everyone one has their own tastes and preferences.

Tonight is the grand wedding. I wear my black suit damn I hate to admit but I look like a god in this suite.

I move out of the hotel I booked, board my Bentley and roll to the wedding.

The wedding venue:

I hate to admit but they really made a nice job with the decorations.  We even take pictures on a red carpet. So fancy. I see the paparazzi all over me asking me questions like when I came back to the country and what's my plan damn this is a wedding and this is why I hate spot lights.

I meet some old friends and we take pictures together. The paparazzi is all outside.
Many people have attended, I see the mayor, the vice chancellor ofcourse they had to attend the Clays family is well known . They have a reputation and status . They run the biggest, largest, fanciest and popular hospital in town. It's know for healing people they never fail.

I hear the MC calling all people to enter since the wedding is about to start . And I roll in.