chapter 13.

Timothy's pov.
Ever since the paparazzi took pictures of me and  meghan we decided to get married since we have to protect both our companies and reputations.

I Told my grandma and mom that am getting married to Meghan clays well grandma actually loved the idea a lot and mom she did not take it so well but am sure she will take it well soon

Today is our wedding. We decided that the wedding must include our family members and friends only and it should be at our old beach house.

I wear my  tuxedo and go out to the beach where we are going to take our vows from.

Meghan's Pov.

Am in the bridal chambers. I look myself in the mirror and I can't believe what am seeing .I never thought that with out expensive gowns and expensive jewelry someone can be this pretty.

Well don't blame me am a kid who was born and grew up in richness. I don't really know somethings.

Amanda comes to my room and as always she is my best friend so for the second time she is my metron.

We decided to have a simple wedding, a wedding with our paparazzi but with our family and friends and for that my mom , dad, Jeff , Aunt Yazin and my uncle are here plus Amanda.

For my would be husbands side it's only his mom and grandma. They makes me wonder doesn't he have any aunties or uncles.

" What are you thinking about ? They are calling you down the aisle. Come on let's go."

With Amanda's help I go down to the beach where the ceremony is going to take place. My dad comes near me , he smiles at me and tells me how beautiful I look. I wonder if Timothy will also see how beautiful I look for him today.

My dad walks me down the aisle and I see him Timothy . He looks really nice in the tuxedo he is wearing.

Dad hand me over to him , my husband from now on .

The priest talks what he was paid for and finally the moment is here.
Do you Timothy De Leon take Meghan clays to be you lovely wedded wife to love and to cherish her?

" I do , father"

Do you Meghan Clays take Timothy De Leon to be your lovely wedded husband, to love and to cherish him?

" I do, father"

By the power given to me , I now pronounce you Man and wife you may now kiss you bride

Before I knew it Timothy's lips were on mine and I dint waste any time i kissed him back.
Before I could sense anything I hear him shots.

Man comes near us , he is wearing a black mask I can't seem to see his face. He shoots Timothy in the arm and hits me with his fist and before I knew it everything was blur.