chapter 4.

Meghan's pov:
Its finally here . My wedding day , I have put much effort in this I hope it all turns out well.
Am wearing a green and light pink mermaid gown. It was designed by the best designer in the county,with a shining crown. I feel like a princess.

I can't believe it it's today by midnight am going to be a married woman.
Amanda walks in. " Woow , girl you look wonderful"

" Thanks Amanda"

" Let's go, it's time "
I hear the dj playing my favorite song thinking out loud by Ed Sheeran. As my dad walks me down the aisle I see a lot of people looking at me , cameras all around me , flashing images , my dress is reflecting different light and at the end of the aisle i see him Jake . He looks so ravishing in his green suite but he looks scared. He must be am scared to you know.

My dad hands my hand over to Jake and we face the priest.

" Dear friends and family we have gathered here to day to join our beloved friends Jake and Meghan in holy matrimony...............
Do you Jake willington take Meghan clays to be you lovely wedded wife?"

" I do"

" Do you Meghan clays take Jake willington to be you lovely wedded husband ?"

Before I say yes the screen behind the priest goes on and I see images of Jake fucking some whore.
Jake sucking a girls tits. I look closely and it seems i know the girl. Jesus Christ it's Tasha de Rosa Amanda's mom.
I swear I here everyone in the church making the surprised sound.

" Meghan I can explain"

Before Jake explains anything it's followed by a video a porn video. Jake is balls deep in Tasha she is crying like a bitch. Jesus Christ.
Before I knew it I slap Jake hard on the chicks and the paparazzi takes more than 100 pictures in a second.

I feel so embarrassed right now I want the freaking ground to swallow me. I run from the aisle and before I knew it I jump the tower cake through the people and leave the room. I hear my mom calling me and my dad he faints.

I leave the room and run outside but the paparazzi is following me every where I see someone on a motor bike and before I knew it I jump to it
" Move I will pay you later but sir help me and move"

Before I notice the bike is already moving leaving the paparazzi behind.