charter 1.

Meghan's Pov.
My name is Meghan clays am 21 years old. I finished high school two years ago and started teaching at a community school. Unlike all billionaire ladies my age I love working.

I don't spend all my days shopping, making nails and driving luxurious cars, no, but I teach at a community school for free. Ofcourse they don't pay I have all the money I would like.
For your information I can even decide to buy lunch for every person in the school for a whole week and it wouldn't cost 5% of my weekly allowance , did I mention that when they are all eating in a luxurious and fancy hotel.

To cut the long story short my dad is freaking rich, our family manages the oldest hospital in town , The Clays general hospital. My ancestors were doctors including my great grandfather, my grandfather, my father Antonio Clays and my mom Amaira Clays , she is a doctor too, my dads young sister auntie Yazmin and her husband Mike their son Jeff are all professional doctors , jeff is in the UK running a clays hospital branch. Unlike me I have always wanted to be a teacher. I want to study further and start an NGO.i want to be different. So about my studies am at the university as of now. I work and study at the same time so as not to be the idol one in the family it's really embarrassing.

Well I have a boyfriend, Jake . He is the sweetest candy the world has ever given me . Jake and I met at my aunties wedding. He was taking nice pictures so I told him to send them to me , we exchanged numbers and before I knew it we were dating.

Jake and I have been dating for one year now and last month he proposed. He is really nice. He is caring , funny , he has a nice looking body and most importantly he loves me .
Our wedding is due to happen next week and right now we are preparing.

Since am the only daughter and heir of the clays , my father said this wedding has to be grand. I normally hate paparazzi and I appear like once in three years in the news but my wedding will be live. I want the whole city to witness my wedding. I would like billionaire girls out there to know that they can't get married to only fellow rich people but they can choose partners of there choice , I want my and Jake's wedding to be a fairy tale , a story people will tell.

" Hey girl " Amanda says.
Ohh did I forget . Amanda de Rosa . She is my best friend ever since we were like five years old. Her family is my family's bestest friend. My mom does shopping with her mom and my dad is her dad's golf buddy.
Amanda has always been there for me . She shares my sorrows and my happiness and I share hers as well. Like that time when Maxwell her boyfriend had a one night stand with some whore at the bar , Jesus Christ we squeezed Maxwell's balls, he was in ICU for two weeks and till now the doctors don't know if he would at any point have kids. But any way me and Amanda always have each other's backs. She is my metron at the wedding and she has done a lot for me including picking out for me the best wedding organisers.

" Have you got the perfect wedding gown already"

" Yaa Amanda I did . And why are you pressuring your self a lot am the bride I should be the one on pressure"

" Meghan what if people don't enjoy? We would definitely be embarrassed. We would be the talk of the whole country"

" Come on , am sure nothing will go wrong with you around ". I am very sure nothing will go wrong with her as my other half . She has always been careful with things unlike me , I always decide rushing and sometimes end up making mistakes.