chapter 16.

Meghan's pov.
I don't need to unpack anything since this is my first day in Timothy's mansion.

Today we are going to Paris. Timothy has a business trip there. The truth is I don't know if it's a mafia business trip, a winery business trip or a teaching trip because i remember properly he teaches a compulsory unit at the university .

The maids help me take my bags to the car outside. I don't know how many days we are to spend in Paris but all I know is I have taken enough.

" Where are you taking all these? We are just spending one week in Paris."

" Did u tell me that we are spending one week? And besides we are not carrying them manually so stop winning"

We board the Bentley and before I knew it we reached a smaller airport.
My family and I use private jets too so this is no big deal for me. This is something am used to anyway. I come out of the car and wear my glasses. I move towards our private jet. Yes it's our private jet because I and Timothy are married his things are my things.
U don't pick my bags. I see the bodyguards looking at me but I don't fucking care.

I hate to admit his private jet looks really luxurious. This is more proof that yes Timothy is a damn rich mafia.

I look at Timothy. His sharp jaw line, the trace of his abbs in the gray T-shirt he is wearing, the serious attitude he has Jesus I can't help but admit that yes I have a fucking hundsome husband. My babies will look so damn cute.

" You look like you want to eat me? " I hear Timothy saying so I pretend as if I am looking somewhere else.

" Why would I look at you?"

" It's not bad to look at me you know. Am your husband , look at me as much as you want"

" Am not looking, I told you"

" Then why are you blushing? Your face says otherwise."

" Let's leave the topic. By the way what are you going to do in Paris? Which kind of business?"

" Technically it's non of you business but the fact that your my wife I will tell you. Some thug stole from my mega casino in Paris. So this issue needs to be solved with me around"

" Then why am I here with you?"

" Because your my wife. Everywhere I go you go. And besides my enemies can use you to try to get to me so I don't risk. And we can use this time as our honeymoon after all we never had a wedding night"

" Shut up "

PARIS:
We reached Paris in the evening and am abit tired. A G-wagon fetches is from the airport to a 5 star hotel where we shall spend the week.

We are given a room with one bed though.
" Why is it one bed?" I asked.

" We are married we are supposed to share a bed"

" But we don't"

" Then you can sleep on the floor or the sofa in the sitting room"

" Am your wife"

" Stop complaining. Am going to the casino now I will be back so early in the morning. The hotel has a lot of activities you can try them out or sleep or you can maybe read your books"

Timothy leaves the hotel. I decide to unpark our clothes and organize them and by the time I finish everything it's 8:00 at night. I really don't want to have my supper in the suite so I decided to go down and try it out from the hotel restaurant.

I enter the restaurant and most of the tables are taken. The waiter shows me to one table that has a lady who is around my age.

" Hello. Am Meghan Clays and you are?"

" Hi and Tatiana Sinns. You look like your not from here."

" Yes. Am not I arrived today with my husband."

" Ohh. That's nice. Is he around"

" No he went for a business. Meeting."

" Okay. Am heading to the club after here. Mind if you give me company "

" Is it far?"

" No so far. It's a 20 minutes ride"

" Deal. Let's eat and go. But I have a problem. Some of our bodyguards are around the place. Plus my maid may look for me.'

". Don't worry we shall find a way"