chapter 7.

Playing stay by zedd ft Alessia Cara.
Elena's pov.

This asshole drives through the vineyard and parks the bike somewhere. Fat away I see people picking grapes . And I see some other people stepping in a barrow , I think they are stepping grapes.

" What are they doing?" I ask him

" Your highness do you think the wine you take comes from cows?"

" I just asked a question you would it pain you to just say they are stepping in the grapes?"

" I just dint want to answer your highness"

I see an old man coming out way and he looks like he knows this asshole. I hear them talking before he asked him if am his girlfriend. I decided to interact the conversation with the correct answer.

" Definitely not . Why would I date him . He even has a weird sense of fashion "

The old man takes us to where the stepping is taking place and people seem to love the asshole. They all great him,the kids hug him. It's kind of weird but I think he is not such a bad asshole like I thought. The one year I spent with Jake he wasn't this found of people which is weird because I thought since he grew up with some people he would be more found of them but he wasn't. He behaved classier than me who was finding him which is also weird.

I see the asshole coming my way.

" Did you wash your feet"

" You think am like you who has lice in the feet?"

" Cut the cramp and come let's enjoy"

" No, I refuse to go anywh......"

Before i finished the sentence, he carried he like a bag of potatoes. I was on his shoulder I can't help but feel his muscles ohh God.

" Let me go you , goober "
I struggled but he out powered me. He is so strong.
He removes my shoes and puts me in the barrow and before I knew it he is also inside and people are adding more grapes.

They play music and before I knew it he is jumping and singing do i.
I admit this feeling feels great. I have mansions, I do pedicures, I drive any type of carvi want , i eat in any restaurant i wish buy i do all this hiding. When I dated Jake I thought since they grew up from a different life style he would get to teach me the world , show me the different perspective of the world but it turned out otherwise.
Now a stranger I met yesterday a guy who gave me shelter when the world is looking for me , a guy I don't even know the name seems is the very person showing me the different kind of things I wanted.

Before I knew it. It was dark and I was really drunk. I feel my head pounding. Me and the asshole drunk six bottles of pure wine. Fresh from the barrows.

" You asshole don't look like a person who drinks "

" Why wouldn't I , I make wine , my dad made wine , my grandfather the same. I look wine it's self. I grew up from this place. I went to the high school we passed when I bought you yesterday just that you were crying a lot you dint realize"

I was damn surprised. " Really Jake grew up from this place"

" You thought?"

" I mean he never talk about his childhood nor the place where she grew up from"

" Now why would you marry a person who doesn't talk about his childhood "

" I mean I never thought about it. Any way my name is Meghan clays and you are?"

" Why tell me your name now?"

" Just I though maybe I should know the name of the guy who perhaps lightened my day after a big breakup and embarrassment"

" Am called Timothy De Leon and I think we need to head home it's almost midnight "

" Aren't you drunk to drive"

" Even if I am drunk , I a sure you no vehicle passed on the road only us. You know why ? My family owns this place sooo? You can guess"

" Let's get going , I think grandmother is looking for us"

Timothy tried to start the motorcycle but it's not starting.

" Why ? What's wrong?"

" I think the engine is dead"

" What ? Why now?

" How should I know , maybe you jinxed it with your name."

" What the fuck ?  Is it far from here to the mansion?"

" It's not far but it's not safe for the both of us to walk to the mansion. What if someone attacks us from the vineyard and besides we are both not really steady"

" Then where are we going to sleep?"

" Inside this winery"

" What? You expect me to sleep here. I mean, the mosquitoes...."

" If you don't feel like sleeping here then suit your self"
Timothy Walls back inside. I see him getting sacks from some barrows.
He lays the sucks down and sleeps , he gets another sack   and covers himself.

" Are you going to sleep your standing there the whole night"

' make room for me."

He extends and I sleep near him . We have to squeeze ourselves because the sacks are few and we need both where to sleep and cover our selves and before I knew it I was in deep sleep.