chapter 15.

Meghan's pov.

Am seated in the corner of the bedroom.my legs are numb, am soo scared, i cant believe Timothy does this. This is how job , God he  has a lot to explain.

Someone knocks at the door and and then enters.

" Stand up we are going"

" Where?"

" To meet your husband"

They drag me to the car while they have covered my eyes with a cloth. We reach at an old ware house, it looks empty, quite and scary , I admit after this Am definitely killing Timothy.

We sit for about 30 minutes before Timothy comes in with two big bags. He looks at me and I look side ways . I don't want to look him in the eyes.

" Is she hurt?"

" No , you can check her if you want"

" I have bought your money, now let her go"

" She is all yours"

A guy drags me to Timothy. He tries to hold my hand when moving out but I dodge it. He holds my hand by force and we move out. Once we are out he signals some people and the place is ambushed.

" What are you doing? And where are you going ?"

He signals some one who comes for me.
" Take her home " he commands.

Before I knew it am in a locked car heading to where I don't know.

We reach the mansion and it's Soo white even at night. There are lights everywhere. The guards open for me and wooow. Our mansion back home is big but this one is huge.

" How many people live here?"

" It's you and the master, madam"

" You mean only us two "

" As of now madam"

Wooow a mansion this big and we are only two people that's rare. I move to the main bedroom. Take a shower and wear some of Timothy's clothes in the closet. I move to the kitchen and to my suprise the fridge is full. Woow.

I grab an apple since I can't cook. I never learnt how. I wait for Timothy till 4 in the morning when I heard a car outside.since we are only two people around if it's not him it's me , that means it's him.
" Why are you sleeping here? We have over 5 bedrooms in the house?" He asks me.

I look at him and his shoulder is bleeding then it hits me, he was shot at our wedding day.

" I was waiting for you"

" Why , were you waiting?"

" I have a lot of questions "

" Like?"

" Are you really a mafia?"

He looks into my eyes.

" Yes"

For a moment i had hope and thought that maybe it was all a lie.

" Why did you lie?"

" I never lied about anything"

" You told me you wanted us to get married because your company needs to be known"

" Yaa , it does and that's why we got married "

" But your a mafia , you have all the money you need. Why did they kidnap me instead"

" Look Meghan, all I wanted was for us to have a peaceful wedding where no one knows. I don't know how they knew about the wedding but all I know is right now your life is in danger . The mafia that took you is the week one. There are a lot of dangerous mafias out there and now that they know you , they will take advantage of the fact that your my wife they know your my weakness."

" Now what should I do?"

" Avoid some places "

" I can't , I have school and work "

" From today onwards you will attend online lectures and for work you will quite"

" I can't quite my job and stay home all day doing nothing "

" It's for your safety. If you perhaps are doughting it, then go but listen carefully. I won't find you."

I can't understand anything right now. It's just two days in marriage but problems are already surrounding us.
Timothy is heading upstairs, he turns and looks at me.

" And prepare your self we are going to Australia this week."

" And why?"

" I have a business meeting there"

" Why should I go to?"

" Because it's more safer if we travel together. I have gone to bed. And ohh start taking some cooking lessons too , you should learn how to cook otherwise we shall starve."