chapter 18.

Meghan's pov.

I wake up with a terrible headache. Small light is trespassing through the window in the room. Wait it hits me we traveled yesterday and we are currently in a hotel room.

I feel a terrible pain in between my legs. I look properly and I see am naked. Naked like how I entered this earth with nothing like a bra or an underwear accept the sheet covering me. Ohh God.

I hear loud noise coming from the shower. It looks like someone is bathing. Ohh my God. I grab the bedsheets and try to run but the shower has stopped and he is opening the bathroom door.

Before I run " where are you going naked?"

" I was...I am....I am thirsty. I wanted to get water from the kitchen."

" Really?"

" Yes... I mean yaaa"

" Okay. Then get water. You need it with the way you scream my name yesterday I bet your throat is dry."

" Shut up. I was drunk . You took advantage of me."

" You asked for it. I was just doing my duty as a husband"

" What?"

" Don't tell me you don't remember "

" Exactly I don't "

"I can remind you. You know."

Timothy comes near me I swear my heart pumps like never before. He kisses me passionately and before I knew it memories of last night came flowing in my head.

He tightened his grip on both my jaws and kissed me sense less. Before we went for another round someone rings the bell at our suite.
We both let go.

I walk to the closet and wear one of Timothy's shirts.

I rash to the sitting room to see who the hell rang the doorbell.

I see a talk guy wearing a black suite, black glasses and black shoes handing Timothy some documents and then he disappeared.

" Who the hell is he?"

" It's better if you dint know"

" Exactly. You know if my life is in danger you tell me in advance"

" Nothing will happen to you. Go back to bed and rest"

As a good mature wife to a mafia lord and a billionaire I obey and also because I was really tired from yesterday activities and I had a hangover too.

I wake up past lunch time. I take a long cold shower and order for room service.
I eat all the food, play games , watch Netflix, watch reels and sleep again. Before I knew it it was dark and night time.

I know Timothy does complicated jobs and which is one of the main reasons why we came but I haven't received any messages from him.

He hasn't called and I don't know when he left, I was sound asleep so I dint notice anyway damn it's his business.

I go to the restaurant downstairs and have dinner and then come back to bed.

It's been seven damn days. Seven days since I last say Timothy. I called Grandma and asked her and she told me he will be back.
He used me and left me the following day? How disrespectful.

I miss home. I miss my mom. I miss my dad I miss jeff. I miss school and I miss the hospital.
I won't allow Timothy to manipulate me to this extent am going home.

Damn I have money . I can book my own ticket what have I been waiting for.
I pack my bags and leave the hotel.