chapter 5.

Timothy's pov.
The wedding music is great but am not so much interested in the wedding I came to see the bride and damn she looks beautiful.
I call Ryan my personal assistant and tell him to get my bike ready after this wedding I should go to the ranch and check out the vineyard.
As the vows are taking place the screen goes on and then boom free porn.

The crowd is all mesmerized and before I know it the bride is slapping Jake. The slap was so loud that everybody in the room was beyond surprised.

I have to leave this place I hate scandals and this one is making the headlines. The royal wedding turned in to a WrestleMania hahaha losers.

I match smartly out of the room. Yaa am popular but because of the scandals going on the paparazzi is not even seeing me.
I move outside and set my eyes on my bike. My beautiful baby black bike.
I wear my helmet and set myself to leave when I hear someone talking " move. I will pay you ....." She is the one the wonder bride.

The fact is she is really strong some brides would have fainted by now but she is a nut cracker. I drive my bike to the ranch. No paparazzi would have followed us to these ends it's almost midnight. I drive through the vineyard, the cold breeze I can feel it , the cold air.

Well the bride I thought she was very tough but it turns out she is so soft. She was crying and my whole jacket is damn so wet.

" Your highness we have reached"

" What is this place"

" Well you decided to hope into my bike so welcome. Come in "
We walk to the inside of the house and I see my grand mom coming from the room followed by two servants.
" Mamita , am home"

" Timothy my darling I have taken long , how are you and why have you come with out first informing us? And who is this beautiful young lady? She looks to be a luxurious bride ."

" Am hello Grandma am called Meghan . Your grandson happened to help me with something so he bought me here"

" It okay come in , are you guys hungry"

I look at the silly bride. " Mamita am hungry, and you are you hungry your highness?"

" No am not I rather pass. Do you have any alcohol?"

Mamita smiled and waved to us" Timothy we shall talk tomorrow, the maids are preparing for the beautiful young lady where to sleep and don't drink a lot"

" Okay mamita. So you want alcohol. This is the right place ."

I take her to a shelf full of the wine we make and tell her to pick.she picks two bottles , she doesn't even pick a glass. And she walks near the pool. The rest I don't really care all I know am damn hungry u need something to eat.

I finish eating and she has not come inside yet. Don't tell me she killed herself. I go out side to check and find her looking up the stars, she is so drunk that her chicks are pure red.

" Why are men assholes. I mean I gave Jake everything , a penthouse, a car , money , I loved him but he broke all that we had because of sex damn sex"

" Well how should I know am not an asshole"
I tell her, looking at her to see her reaction. She looks at me.

" No your a goober"

" What ?!... a what!???..... "

" You herd me a goober. How can you wear a printed shirt in a coart ?"

" It's the fashion these days"

" What the hell and who are you ? Who the fuck invited you to my wedding? Anyway spare me the details I need to sleep"

Before she is done talking she faints. I hurry and grab her before she falls in the pool. She is acting strong but deep down it hurts. Trusting someone and in the end they disappoint you people like those need to find partners who will bang them for eternity. I carry her and take her to the guest room. She looks so fragile.

I hear her crying in her sleep poor girl. Jake needs serious strokes and castration who the hell fucks a married woman with kids when you have a virgin fiancee.