chapter 8.

Timothy's pov.
I woke up with a pounding head. I look at the time on my wrist watch and it's midday. Jesus Christ we need to get back to the mansion. I wake up and jump Meghan. She looks up at me

" Really?, you would have easily told me to move "

" So you woke up long time"

" I couldn't help the smell of your breath so I woke up"
Looking at her I had an idea.

" Do u like to go somewhere more fan than this?"

" Why are you even still asking? Let's roll"
I wear my T-shirt and tKe her through the near by vineyard down to the forest. We spend around seven minutes passing through a forest not so thick.

" Are you taking me as a sacrifice because we are not reaching"

" It depends"

"What?!"

" Here we are " I look around I can't believe this place is getting for beautiful. It's a river ,it has vegetation all around so it's difficult to know it is here and most importantly it's on our land so no intruder dares to come here accept for people who work at the vineyard.
I hear Meghan saying " woooow ,it's so nice"

I start to undress.

" What are you doing?"

" I am going to bath , it's okay if you dint want you can stay like that and smell like you stepped in cow dung. "

She looked at me with that gaze full of anger. But it's fine . I jump to the water and while I was still enjoying she jumped in too.

" Woow , you know Timothy I last went for a swim like this in Hawaii. I was with Jake and we were surrounded by alot of people . And Jake fears water so it dint turn out like how I thought it would."

" Why in earth would you be surrounded by people when swimming?"

" Because my dad doubled the protection so that I be safe and not to do anything stupid"

We both laughed and before I knew it we were heading home to the mansion. Meghan doesn't seem bad at all . She is not the spoiled bratt I thought she was. She is kind and polite and she is not proud at all even if her parents have a lot of cash.

When we reached the mansion grandma welcomed us, she had prepared a nice dinner for us .

We ate and everyone did there own staff.

I look at Meghan looking out the window. She was looking at the two guys riding horses.

" Do you know how to ride one ?"

" No, I don't"

" You want me to teach you?"

I say it near hear ear. I want her to accept and go horse riding with me. It's funnier when you are riding with someone.

" Okay, let's go and you teach me "