𖤍 BACKGROUND 𖤍

*copy of description*

Reneé Rapp, also known as Snow Angel (Tehe See what I did there?) is an infamous superhero in the bustling city of Beckton New York, it's her job to protect the citizens of this town from Y/n...yep that's it, no secret identity no nothing.  They're super villain wherever they go.

So obviously it's not a good idea for the cities beloved hero to be entangled with the criminal mastermind behind everything...

(Reneé is not famous in this)

Snow Angel aka Reneé Rapp

(Her costume also with a mask tho gotta keep that secret identity)

-Ice Powers
-Barista (secret identity)
-can't fly and is 100% salty about it even tho she tries to deny it
-No sidekick :(
-stubborn
-loved by all
-good relationship with parents and other relatives
-raised to be a hero

Y/n Y/l/n aka super hot villain (LMAO)

-No powers -Parkour god -flexible -has mommy and daddy issues (me) -flirty -mentally ill (in a cute and silly way 🤪)-definitely fucked half of the cities population -inventor -lowkey smart except when it comes to her relationships  Ricky: Y/n's s...

-No powers
-Parkour god
-flexible
-has mommy and daddy issues (me)
-flirty
-mentally ill (in a cute and silly way 🤪)
-definitely fucked half of the cities population
-inventor
-lowkey smart except when it comes to her relationships

Ricky: Y/n's sidekick minion thing

-No powers -Parkour god -flexible -has mommy and daddy issues (me) -flirty -mentally ill (in a cute and silly way 🤪)-definitely fucked half of the cities population -inventor -lowkey smart except when it comes to her relationships  Ricky: Y/n's s...

(Played by Danny DeVito)
-stays in the evil lair
-helps build gadgets
-cutie patutie
-the best hair out of everyone
-super hot Rizzler

Now here's what you've all been waiting for...

~Y/n's Villain origin story~
No ones POV

"You useless piece of shit!" Y/n's dad boomed, slapping her across the face. "Spending all our money on these worthless inventions? You think we're made of money or something!" He yelled furiously.

"N-no-! I'm sorry..!" A 9 year old Y/n cried, pleading for mercy. Her dad suddenly stopped yelling and only narrowed his dark grey eyes at the little girl. "You know where to go." Y/n's eyes immediately widened, and she started to cry and scream. "No please no! I'll do anything don't make me go in there!!" She pleaded.

Her dad only shook his head and shoved her into the wooden closet, locking the door. Y/n would go in there anytime she got in serious trouble. They wouldn't open the door until they let her out. That meant no food, and barely any water for days on end. It was torture.

When her dad wasn't home? It was her mom and some could argue she was worse. She worked with S.H.C (Super Hero Corporations). Not a lot of people signed up to be the test subjects of new suits or weapons for these hero's.

What was Y/n's mom's solution? Her own daughter. She would try and run before her mom could get to her but it was no use. She had to pray to god that the protection on the suits worked or she'd be burned, frozen, and sometimes much worse.

What did this constant abuse from her parents lead to? The fact that her dad would always forget that she was in the torture closet because he was watching superhero's fight crime on TV.

Or the fact that her mom made her a lab rat at S.H.C?

she hated all superhero's, and only one was in her city currently. Y/n would devote her life to take down Snow Angel, that is if certain feelings don't get in the way......

ENJOY!!!