𖤍 FIVE 𖤍

Y/n's POV

Back at the lair, Ricky was waiting for me. "You're home late." He spoke suddenly. I rolled my eyes at him. "What are you, my mom?" I laughed sarcastically. He shrugged and narrowed his eyes at me. "Were you with that Snow Angel bitch this entire time?" He asked suspiciously.

"As a matter of fact I was." I replied nonchalantly. He tsked, "Why?" He asked, trying to conclude his own answer. "We were training, stop asking questions."

Ricky hummed. "If I were to guess...I'd say you have a crush on the enemy."

My head snapped towards him, "SHUT UP RICKY I DO NOT HAVE A CRUSH ON SNOW FL- THE ENEMY,"

He smiled deviously at me and I already knew what was to come. "You were gonna call her Snow Flake...is that some kind of nickname you gave her?" He teased.

"I hate everyone!" I yelled angrily, storming off somewhere to ease my mind. "Except me right?" Ricky yelled back. "Especially you!"

~~~~

The next day I had gotten ready for a quick meeting with the enemy as Ricky would put it. Deciding to finally try a new "costume" Ricky had me.

(Ur hot asf outfit)

(Ur hot asf outfit)

Ricky had stated that it was for more casual situations, and quickly escapes, perfect for robbing banks, casinos, killing elevators of people, you know, the normal basic stuff.

I headed over to Snow Angels base, letting myself in. "Hey Snow flake!" I greeted, entering the room she was in. "I told you to st-" I cocked an eyebrow at her daring her to finish her sentence. "I hate you." She uttered, narrowing her eyes at me.

"Hate is a strong word now snowy." I replied back, grinning as she rolled her eyes at the new nick name I thought of for her. "Well I have strong emotions! You know what Y/n? Go to hell!" She yelled angrily, someone's grumpy today.

"Tried that. Devil said I misbehave to much." I shrugged. Snow Angel once again rolled her eyes at my joke. "Look can we at least try to be nice to each other? Just until this whole thing is over." She complained, can she shut up? For like one second?

"You're still breathing, that's me being fucking nice asshole."

She was clearly taken aback by my bold statement by tried not to let it affect her too much. She started walking to a different room gesturing for me to follow. "Ok so..I came up with an idea for us to stage a fight for the press." She started, I nodded, listening intently.

"First, you show up to a Casino with some fancy weapon of some sorts, threatening to kill everyone if they don't give you money. Then, I swoop in and stop you, beating the shit out of you before kickin you to the curb! So, what do you think? Good idea right?" She finally finished, I smiled sarcastically.

"Whatever floats your titanic." I stated plainly. She thought for a moment. "The titanic sank." She pointed out like it was some amazing fact I didn't already know. "Yeah, just like your IQ when you came up with that idea." She scoffed and looked incredibly offended.

"Sooooo we're still going with my idea right?"

"Of course, let's go."

Authors Note!

Omg I wonder why these characters are awesome....oh bc I made them 😝

Vote comment and share bc I crave online validation (please blow this book up I rlly like it)

Love,
Kayla