𖤍 ELEVEN 𖤍

Renee's POV

We've been working on a plan for 2 hours now and honestly, it was looking pretty good. First I would distract him by doing the stereotypical "This town ain't big enough for the both of us" speech.

While that happened, Y/n would be disabling his weapons, and any other tools/gadgets he could use to get ahead. Once me and him begin fighting, he won't have any fancy weapons, we'll be even.

Then Y/n will join the fight, a simple 2 v 1 and in our case, an easy win. "Are we done?" I groaned, Y/n looked at me and smiled. "Yep!" She said, clapping her hands together cheerfully.

I thought for a moment. We had almost kissed just a few hours prior, if she was still high then maybe...no it's stupid right? Man fuck it. "Are you still high?" I asked as light heartedly as possible. Y/n studied my face and thought for a moment. "Me? High? Never."

"I'm gonna take that as a yes." I laughed, I could be as bold as I want, she wasn't gonna remember shit. I could see her looking around for something and what I presumed to be a chair or just something to sit on. "You need a seat?" I asked, she nodded. I smirked at her. "Well..I volunteer." (LUNCH REFERENCE IM OBSESSED)

She looked at me a bit shocked at first then she smirked. Making her way over to me. She sat down on my lap, where she was facing me, her legs wrapping around the back of the chair loosely.

"Got plans Snow Angel?" She asked me in the HOTTEST voice I have ever heard. My face turned a crimson color. "I- maybe?" She stared at me with dark eyes.

Fuck me fuck me fuck me fuck me fuck me fuck me

I began to slowly, and carefully kiss her jaw as she threw her head back in pleasure almost immediately. "So you moaned my name while in bed with someone else?" I asked, smirking against her neck. She nodded as I bit down softly creating a hickey. "Words."

"Y-yes.." She finally let out. I hummed in amusement, pulling myself away from her neck and focusing my attention on her lips. "Do you want this?" I questioned, she nodded hastily and I grabbed her neck to make her look at me. "Look at me when I talk to you." I stated, as her eyes met mine.

"Do. You. Want. This."

She didn't reply as she only crashed our lips together, closing the gap between us. It was an urgent, and messy. Rushed and sloppy. Whatever other words you wanna call it. But oh my god how I loved every second of it.

"Y/n is that snow fairy still- OH MY GOD!" I heard someone yell from the doorway, my eyes immediately shot open as Y/n rushed off of me. "Ricky get out!"

Y/n was yelling at Ricky like a teenage boy would yell at his mom who just caught him jerking off.

"You should go." Y/n finally stated.

"What?" I asked confused, did we not just share a moment??? And a full blown make out session might I add????

"Reneé, please go." She almost begged.

I couldn't bear to look at her like that, she wasn't even using her regular nick names for me, she used my name. She didn't use Snowy, or snowflake, or Rebecca, or any pet names. Nothing. Just Reneé.

And so I left.

Authors Note!

RAHH WHOS TRYNA BE THE SNOW ANGEL TO MY Y/N?!!?!!

Vote comment and share or ur straight

Love,
Kayla