𖤍 SIX 𖤍

Y/n's POV

"EVERYBODY ON THE FUCKING GROUND!"

I yelled out, shrills of screams were heard as some people ran and others did as told and stayed down. We ended up going with Snow flakes idea so I was in a casino with a gun (I am not using my nice weapons on shit like this) about to get some extra cash.

We had rehearsed this many times before actually executing it, which was now. I would yell with my gun and move ice to the register area and steal some money. Snow Angel would swoop in and beat me up, kicking me to the curb with no one harmed. People would cheer, I'd flee before police got there and we wouldn't have to fight again until next week.

I started moving towards the register area where all the money was stored, the guy at the counter, maybe in his mid 30s, instantly opened the resister and started pulling out money. Handing it to me. Come on where's the fun in that?

Am I going to leave this place without killing anyone?

Of course not, so I looked around and tried to find a possible victim. A guy, probably too young to be here was trying to run away. Yeah ok buddy nice try. Sorry Snow Flake I gotta kill someone.

With a simple pull of the trigger he was a goner. Ooooh! Head shot! 10 points!! "Y/n." Someone deadpanned, and I already knew who it was.

"Snow Angel." I stated, not turning around.

"What are you doing here..just leave I don't wanna hurt you." Hurt me? Are you kidding me I taught you how to fight. You wanna embarrass me Snowy? I'll show you embarrassing.

"Don't you get it...you and me? we're the same." I stated, turning around. Her eyes widened with shock as she tried to keep composure. "No. Do you know what the difference is between us?" She started, I hummed waiting for an answer. "I don't prey on the weak." She finished.

I stepped closer to her. "Oh darling, how will they know they're weak if we don't show them?" I asked. She looked taken aback but remained calm. I placed the gun to the side of her head, her eyes widened in shock, the fear in her eyes uncontainable now. "What are you doing.." She gritted through her teeth just loud enough for me to hear. "Just go with it."

And in one swift motion she moved, grabbing the gun from my hands and pointing it back at me. "Maybe someone needs to show you how weak you really are Y/n." She stated, fully concentrated on me and only me. I smiled at her. "I only loaded one bullet into that thing, meant for you, taken by another." I sighed. She looked confused as she dropped the gun from her hands. "You thought you could shoot me first try?" She questioned. "It was a very risky gamble."
(WHERE MY INHERITANCE GAMES FANS AT)

"And you know what else is even riskier Snow Angel?" I asked, she looked at me, pleading with her eyes for me to explain. What are you doing? I could hear her asking.

I picked up the gun. "The fact that I loaded two." And with that I shot her...

In the arm.

And fled the scene.

I shot her (in the arm) and fled the scene.

Snow Angels POV

What the fuck was this bitch doing?

I felt my arm, blood seeping through my suit. Goddamnit. I thought to myself. Someone called 911 as I hear ambulances rushing over.

"Snow Angel, please remain calm, help is here."

Authors Note!

IF U HAVENT READ INHERITANCE GAMES GO READ IT ITS SOOO GOOD OMG

Vote comment and share or I'll kill off Reneé 🤭

Love,
Kayla