𖤍 NINE 𖤍

•+CONTAINS SLIGHTLY SEXUAL CONTENT+•

Y/n's POV

"Fuck!" I moaned out, as the girl on top of me pumped two fingers in and out of me. She looked at me with seductive eyes as she kissed down my jaw, making small hickeys on my neck. "Are you close baby?" She whispered, directly into my ear.

My eyes rolled to the back of my head from the pleasure. "Fuck Reneé!" I moaned, the movements stopped.

Shit.

"Reneé?" The girl asked. Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck. I looked at her nervously as she glared at me then got up and off of me. "Who the fuck is Reneé Y/n?!" She yelled angrily.

"I- uhm.. I'm sorry! Ok? It was a mistake." I tried to reason. I was in deep shit. "Oh yeah? A mistake? Do you even know my name?!" She questioned, clearly enraged.

What was her name again? Jessica maybe? Wait no that was last week, Alicia?? No...oh! It was- "Seriously? It's taking you this long?!" She paused and looked at me, a somewhat hurt look flashing across her face. "I'm leaving." She finally deadpanned, as she started to pick up her stuff.

"Julia wait, I'm sorry.." I finally said, coming to the conclusion that her name was Julia. She looked at me again and dropped her stuff. "I know your name baby," I love manipulation. "I just saw my pet rat come into the room, her name is Renee, I got confused I swear." I said, wrapping my arms around her waist and pulling her close to me.

The girl smiled, "why didn't you just say that?" She finally laughed out. I kissed her jaw making my way down to her neck. "You were yelling at me! I was nervous."

"You? Nervous? Since when." She asked suspiciously, a hint of playfulness in her voice. "Since you, my love." I paused and looked at her, studying her features. "Now let me make it up to you."

~~~~

"Plan A, we kill him, Plan B, he kills us." I said, as Snow Angel- uhm Reneé, looked at me, some sort of staff in her hand. "I don't think you know the concept of Plan A or Plan B." She laughed.

I shrugged. "Whatever, let's just wing it." I stated, picking up a staff of my own. "Sure let's wing it and risk not having a plan at all and getting our asses kicked!" She yelled.

"Well when you put it like that..."

"You sound stupid?"

"I wouldn't have used the word stupid but yeah."

She laughed and bowed at me as I did the same. I have no clue what we're doing or what we're bowing for but I'll go with the flow.

She came at me with her staff, as I blocked her first attack, then the second by ducking sweeping her legs as she fell. "Ow! Fuck!" She yelled, grabbing the back of her head. I rushed over to her. "Shit! Are you ok?" I asked.

She nodded. "Yeah just help me up." She groaned, I reached out my hand as she grabbed it, before I could even react she pulled me down to the ground flipping us so she was on top of me.

Memories of the previous night immediately drowned my thoughts but I quickly shook it off. "Not gonna fight back?" She teased.

I kicked her off of me and laughed.

"Oh sweetheart, I always fight back."

Authors Note!

I love Reneé Rapp I could eat that girl for lunch it's a craving not a crush.

VOTE COMMENT AND SHARE OR ELSE....*insert dramatic music*

Love,
Kayla