Episode - 30

Ramadan had begun, and the date for Amreen and Elhaan's nikah had been fixed. However, at Elhaan's house, everyone was searching for Zeeshan, wondering why he hadn't arrived yet. There was no news of him. Amreen was worried about them, unsure how to convince them to make amends since Elhaan refused to speak to Zeeshan.

Elhaan hadn't been going to the office, and on the days he did, he seemed lost. On the other hand, Zeeshan was also distressed. He had abandoned his bad influences and was now obsessively visiting Fariyal's house like a madman. As the days passed, a week went by, but neither Fariyal nor Elhaan were willing to budge.

The tension between the friends was palpable, and Amreen found herself caught in the middle, unsure of how to resolve the situation. The once-strong bond between Elhaan and Zeeshan seemed to be fraying, and Amreen feared that their friendship might not survive the strain. As Ramadan progressed, the atmosphere remained strained, with no signs of reconciliation in sight.

One evening, after iftar, Amreen approached Elhaan's room, her voice gentle but insistent. "Elhaan, we need to talk. Can you please come outside for a few minutes?"

Elhaan hesitated, "Amreen, you can come in..."

But Amreen stood firm, "No, it's not appropriate for me to enter your room. Please come out. Rohail bhai (Brother) and Ramsha bhabhi  (Sister-in-law) are waiting for us in their room."

Elhaan tried to lighten the mood, "But this room will be yours soon."

Amreen's expression remained serious, "Not yet, though. Please come, we're waiting for you."

Elhaan nodded, "Alright, I'm coming."

Amreen walked ahead, joining Ramsha in the adjacent room. Elhaan followed, closing his laptop and leaving it behind. Rohail entered, still engaged in a phone call, but his expression turned grave as he cut the conversation short.

Elhaan sensed something amiss, "Yes, Bhai (Brother)... What's wrong?"

Rohail's eyes locked onto Elhaan's, his voice laced with urgency, "Zee... Zeeshan's been in an accident." The words hung in the air, heavy with foreboding. "It happened three hours ago."

The room fell silent, the weight of Rohail's statement settling in like a challenge, leaving Elhaan's mind reeling with unanswered questions and unspoken fears.

Three hours ago, Zeeshan had been circling Fariyal's house for a week, but she refused to meet or even talk to him. He tried calling her repeatedly, but she didn't respond. Feeling desperate, he noticed Fariyal's friend walking towards the house. He approached her, and surprisingly, he knew her. "Sadia!!! You're here?"

Sadia smiled, "Are Zeeshan!!! You? What a pleasant surprise. What brings you here?"

Zeeshan hesitated, "My errand... You know Fariyal?"

Sadia nodded, "Yes, she's my good friend. I'm here for iftar at her place. By the way, brother, you look troubled. You've lost weight, and what's with the disheveled look? Is everything okay?"

Zeeshan pleaded, "Sadia... Please, I need a favor... Please."

Sadia reassured him, "Go on, no need to say please. Tell me, how can I help you?"

Zeeshan shared his concerns with Sadia, who listened attentively. "Don't worry, I'm here for you."

Zeeshan added, "And... please give her this too." He sent Sadia a video.

Sadia reassured him, "Don't worry, I'm here for you. I'll talk to her."

Zeeshan expressed his gratitude, "Thank you, yaar. Thank you so much."