XIII. ELEVEN

── ✧《✩》✧ ──

── ✧《✩》✧ ──

I'm okay with anything as
long as it doesn't harm me."
- Kyouya Ootori

── ✧《✩》✧ ──

    It was the best day, the twins had dyed their hairs back to their original ginger color. It was hot, dad and Haruhi worked together to make my fever lunch. Most importantly, I had a lot of unexpected energy souring through me.

    Haru and I walked down the hallway to greet the host club. We even got there early. We got into our usual spots, awaiting the ladies to arrive when the doors slammed open.

    "Damn, those doors are expensive" I joked as it almost left a dent in the walls.

    A small boy scanned us, sputtering out confused nonsense.

    Man. Always some BS happens here.

    Hikaru dropped his pose, "What? A kid?"

    "On top of that, a boy."

   "He could be our brother." I joked to Haruhi, he had the same brown hair that we did. He was short, probably a bit taller than Honey senpai. He was wearing a green uniform middle schooler? No elementary?

    "What's wrong, little lost one? What brings you here to my palace?" Tamaki takes a few steps towards the kid. In return, the kid backs up.

     "Y-You're the king here?" He eyed Tamaki.

    "Yes, now. Come forward, little lost one." Tamaki managed to convince the kid to approach the host club. "What did you call me just now?"

     "King..?"

     "Ohh, king! That's right. I'm this Host Club's king!"

   I rolled my eyes, "Don't let a nine year old boost your ego, Senpai!"

    "Shirou I'm from elementary school class 5-A, Takaouji Shirou! I am here to ask the Host Club King to take me on as an apprentice!"

    The kid introduced himself and listed his demands. Expecting us to coaporate with a kid half our size. Everyone was in favor of this little kid joining the club"except for me.

    But it's his grave and he can lay in it.

    It's been only a few minutes into the Host Club actually being open and the elementary student looked uncomfortable.

    Scratch that, he looked like he was going to have a heart attack.

    He observed each of the club members at their tables. Observing the interactions very closely.

    "Isn't it difficult if he lets him observe from that distance?" My sister asked Kyouya and I.

   "He's always been a strong advocate of the saying that people are perceived to be more beautiful the closer they are viewed. Anyway, just leave them be." He explained.