Chapter 1:Finally Home

Rosely POV:
Finally I am going back home. For 2 years, I went to Frankfurt to learn more about abdomen surgery. Now I am back to Berlin. It feels so nice being back home.

Phone ring

"Hey, little demon, where have you reached?"My brother is very annoying. I will first kick his ass when I reach home. He indeed missed my kicks for 2 years.
"Just getting out off airport."
"Oh, I see you, come toward the left side. By the way, you look even more shorter, little demon", then I see that giant monster laughing and waving his hand at me.I approach him."It's not my fault you have grown like a sugar cane," I say. He took my luggage and kept in car," A sexy and hot sugarcane," he said while blinking me. Oh god, I want to kick his ass right now, but the public is here. What will they think. I quickly sat in the car.

Suddenly his phone rang," Hey dad... Uhmmmm... Yea,  little demon is with me and looking very angry... Oh, dad,  I didn't do anythin. She is short it's her fault... Bye", god!how could somebody be so annoying. "Don't be so angry with me Rosie it's just that I missed to annoy you face to face." He called me every day in those 2 years and didn't get peace till now from annoying me. " Keep your mouth shut,  or I will kick your ass."
"As you wish little demon."

At home
"Pipi, I miss you very much." Oh god these 2 years without pipi was like 200 decades. Pipi is my dog which is my beloved buddy.
"Hey, shortie's monster. Get a side neither I will throw you in the pool." Now it's time to take revenge of my and pipi's insult.
"Ouch don't kick my ass.It really hurts."
"You are giant monster. How dare you call him monster.You dumbo."
"Oh god honey you are finally back." My mom and dad hugged me.
"How you dare to annoy my angel. I also told you on call not to annoy her!!" My mom lightly slapped dad's shoulder. "Don't scream on him. Oh my diamond don't mind your dad." Mom hugged bro. "Mom, my dear mom. You are the only one who understand me. She was the always one who annoy me you know." Me and dad got stunned by my brother's dramatic act. We both burst into laughing. "I am going to my room." I said while yawning." You should take a small nap, I will wake you up when dinner is ready.""Ok mom love you."

At night
"Get up Rosie it's time for dinner." I yawn and get up from bed. I head down stair. When I reached kitchen my sweet brother startled. "Oh my god you scared the shit out of me!!Why are you raoming here and there with such a scary face. You look like a witch." I narrowed my eyes,"What are you doing near the fridge? No way! how dare you eat my favorite ice cream without me.""Ouch stop kicking oh my ass you little demon." I snatched my ice cream and gives him a glare,"You ate it all!!!"."So what and come outside dad is waiting on dinning table."
I give a kick on his ass,"FUCK OFF!!""Mommmm little demon is using bad words." He said while smirking. Then my mother came in kitchen and twisted my ear a bit.
"Owwww. Don't, please mom ,it hurts.""How maany times I need to teach you to not use bad words!" I pouted, "SORRY.""You better be little demon. Let's go mom." He said while giving me cheeky smile. One day I will surely take my revenge about this.

I came and sit on chair next to dad. Dad was reading a file when he realized that everyone had settled down, and he put the papers aside." So I  would like to announce something." We gave our attention to his speech.
"Tomorrow, I want everyone to come early home and do whatever chores they want to do. After that, I will discuss  an important subject." We all nodded our heads and ate food. I wished everyone  good night and headed towards bed. Pipi also sleeps with me.