Chapter 16: Too many questions!

Rosie POV
I woke up at 5 am. I looked abt Ethan and found him sleeping. I get up and went on my office. Took out yoga mat and went back to Ethan's room. I put the yoga mat and do exercise. Then I took the bath and come out but found Ethan typing on laptop.

"You should rest. " I said. Coming closer to him and taking some test.

"It was  a very very good morning today. Seeing you doing exercise and then looking at you after bath. " He said grinning.

"You-" I stopped. After all in future I will be doing exercise in front of him. I gave him injection.

"I am with you all day. I have taken a leave. " I said. Then I look at my feet and found there is redness due to that damn rope. Ethan looked at the direction I was looking at.

"I will be back in 2 minutes. " I said but Ethan grabbed my arm.

"Sit down. " He said in demanding voice which I never heard before. I slowly sit down. He dialed a number.

"Bring me the ice pack. " He said.

"I was going to bring that only. " I said.

"You are not going to walk. " He said.

"I am the doctor here not you so you better follow my decision. " I said. He dialed a number.

"Buy the Sunrise hospital under my name. " He said. My jaw dropped on the floor.

"Are you crazy? " I said.

"Now the hospital is under my name. You will listen to me. " He said.

"Fuck you. " I muttered.

"No I will fuck you. " He said smirking. I am all red again. I hate this impact. Suddenly a man came in and gave ice pack to Ethan.

"Give me your feet. " He said. I did what he said after all he is stubborn. He put ice pack on my feet and massage it. It felt good.

"It time to change your wound. " I said and went to my office. I took my fist aid kit.

"Get up. " I said. I opened his T-shirt. Then clean him with towel and opened his bandages.

"Mm it look good. " I said. I change the bandage. Rapping the bandage was tough. I need to rap his back to and for that my beast and his chest touch each other. He was enjoying it.

"Done." I said. I dialed Freddie's number.

"He's up. Please bring me a pair of clothes. " I said and hang up the call.

"Why my clothes are bad? " He said.

"No. They are comfy but if I roam in hospital then it will be difficult. " I said. He nodded satisfied with my answer.
Freddie came in and hand me the bag.

"Bro you know first-time in my life after 10 years little demon cried. Just because you were hurt. " He said. I thow the bag empty bad at him.

"Shut up your freaking mouth. " I said and went inside. I bath and changed into my clothes.

This was ok ok

This was ok ok.

"From where did get such grandma style dress. " I teased him.

"From mom's desk. I was in hurry to meet Ethan so I just picked it up. If you don't like it throw away and stay naked. " He said with angery tone.

"I like it. It's comfy. " I said.

"Fine I need to go to the office. " He said and went bidding us good bye.

"So I have some questions for you. " He said while gesturing me to sit beside from him on chair. I went and sit there.

"What? " I said.

"Do you always change the injured man clothes? " He asked.

"No it's male doctors job. " I said.

"I see what if the doctor and patient are in married. " He asked.

"No the rule still remain the same. But yesterday somebody forced me change his clothes. " I said while rolling my eyes.

He chuckled. "Were you scared to loose me yesterday? " He asked.

"Did Freddie told you? " I asked.

"No generally asking. " He said. I know Freddie, he definitely told him.

"Yes because you saved me and I don't want somebody dead because of me. On the other I was doing your operation so it will be my fault if I will not be able to save you. " I said.

"This only. " He said.

"Yeah." I said, he was hurt a bit.

"Is it not because you like me? " I asked.

"Umm I am not sure." I said while fidgeting with my fingers.

"Look at me and then say. " He said. I looked at his eyes. I might agree he is a good man not only good but sexy and hot. He is also very kind. Freddie told me he never had a girlfriend so he is definitely not a womanizer.

"Well you are good and I do find you attractive. " I said.

"That's enough for now. " He said smiling.

"Do you feel the same with other men like you feel with me? " He asked.

"Well I don't hang out with men and I don't know them except Leo. And if I did so I don't like them. " I said. His eyes can tell that he is very happy.

"So you do like hanging out with me. " He said while smirking.

"Yes-no no umm yes. " I said. He smirk more.

His eyes turn dark. "Did that dickhead touch you anywhere? " He said. Suddenly Mathew 's hungry eyes cane in front of me and the way he hold me from neck while my dress's strip. He was even try to kiss my neck bone but I put my hand in middle and he kissed my hand.I nodded.

"Where? " He asked. I pointed at my hand, neck and neck bone.

"Come here. " I did as he said. My eyes were watery. He gestured to come at other side of bed. I did. Suddenly he grabbed my thigh and made my both thigh around his waist. I was facing him.

"Come near. " What he wants to do. I know it's not worth to argue with him. I came near a bit. He kissed my hands. Then he kept his hand on my waist and pulled me closer. Fuck I am feeling hot and I realized I  stopped crying. He kissed my neck , he found my weak spot and give a love bite. I moaned. He continued kissing my neck bone. What the heck am I doing. I stopped him and try to take air.

"Ethan we should stop. We are in hospital. " I said. I feeling something pointing upward in my ass. Fuck, his friend is getting exited. It's getting bigger and bigger.

"Stop! " I said.

"Sorry I wasn't able to control my self. Help me go to the washroom. " He said.
Suddenly door opened and I climbed down his bed. It was Leo.

"Leo take him to the washroom. " I said and ran out of the room. God I am feeling freaking hot.