Chapter11: Shopping

Rosie's POV
I was sitting quietly while Ethan was driving. I argued with that to let me go in bike but he didn't. My faith. Ethan told me that he is going to drive. What does he think that I can't drive? I was looking out of the went to but suddenly towels sence from morning come in my mind.

"Ethan please don't tell Freddie about it."
I said in pleading voice.

"What? " he asked calmly.

"Well...when you see me in the towel dancing. He will laugh on me. " I said.

"Before laughing at you he will take out my eyeballs. You know how protective he is towards you." He said while smiling
Cute. Shut the fuck up Rosie.

We reached the mall. I get out and saw Freddie coming towards me.

"Well little demon hold hand of Ethan. " He said.

"God dammit Freddy take care of your fiancee. Neither she will be jealous of me. Or even try to kill me if you give attention to me. Look how is she glaring at me." I said while looking at Sophia.

"You don't need to worry about her Freddie I am here. If somebody touch I will break his hand. " Ethan said with possesive tone. Hottie. Ughhh Rosie.

"That's my friend." He said and went toward Sophie. Suddenly Ethan hold my hand.

"You know you don't need to do this. I won't run away. " I said to Ethan.

"Well if you dare then I will find you." He said looking forward. This give me chills. But I am going to run away now what should I do. Cancel my plan. No no. He is just saying right. We went to rings shope and stated to pick some rings. Sophie pick up 4 rings spoiled bitch. This Freddie never buy me keychain but see today. 4 diamond rings. Mom choose 2 couple rings. Mia aunty choose 2 same looking rings. I was just seeing suddenly my eyes fell on a ring.

This will cost more than Sophie's 4 rings

This will cost more than Sophie's 4 rings. But his is very beautiful.

"Please take out this one." Ethan said pointing out the ring I was looking. He took my hand and put ring in my finger.

"This is beautiful." He said. "I want this one."

"Ethan." I said and tip toe to his ears and he bend down a bit. "This is too much. I don't want to look like a spoil brat." I said. He chucked.

"You will not look spoiled brat you will look beautiful. Now choose for me one. " He said. "And please pack this. I like it."