Chapter 4:Hospital

Ethan's POV
I went to the hospital today. I met my grandma. Seeing her in hospital broke my heart.

I come out of the hospital room and asked nurse when her operation will held. She today after 3 days. When I asked her that I want to meet her senior doctor. She told me  that her senior doctor has went out of the town and junior doctors will held her operation.

This boiled my blood. I choose this hospital so that an expert doctor will held her operation but they choose junior doctor for her operation. I want everything in perfection but they are not following my orders.

Suddenly a doctor came and try to calm me down. I pushed him in anger suddenly a somebody tap on my shoulder. When I turn around I want to tell that person to not interfere in my business but she was too beautiful that it stunned me, I was not able to say anything. She told me to behave. Does she know who I am. She gave me Lecture, I was about to threaten her but my phone rang. It was from my office today I have an important OTP meeting. I can't her like this so I threatened her and went out of hospital. I knew that woman like her just act brave so that they can impress me. After all every woman that I met in my life want money. They were ready to give their body to me but I never do night out stand with them. It will low my dignity and pride. I went to office and attend the meeting. I went home. When I reached I found my dad sitting with mom, arm around her waist and watching movie. They were lovely dovely couples. I also want a woman in my life who I love forever. Suddenly my mind diverted to the doctor I met in hospital who gave me lectures

Suddenly my father noticed me.
"Son, we got invited from White's family for a party. Mr.Frank told me he is going to give his company in Freddie's hand, so he want to announce it to world."

"Ok dad." I said happily, finally my buddy is going to achieve his goals.

"By the way how is mom?" Dad asked with worried face. He is affected by grandma's hospitalisation, he cry whenever he see grandma in bed.

"Don't worry she is going to be good." I said with reassuring smile.

"Let's hope so." He said with sad face.

"Goodnight dad, goodnight mom." I said while going up stair.

"Good night dear." Thay said in union and chuckled looking at each other.

I went to my room and call Feddie."Congo buddy." I said in excitement. I show no emotion to other but only who are close to me.

"Thanks dude. By the way are you coming tomorrow?." He asked me.

"Of course. Who don't want to see their best friend successful." I answered quickly.

"Good. See you tomorrow then by the way how did your meeting went today?" He said.

"Boring but I got the deal." I answered in dull voice.

"Good and what about grandma? When she will have her operation? " He said in worried voice.

"Ahh it's just you know. Not going well main doctor has went somewhere and junior doctor will held operation but I want a expert that's why I choose that hospital. Let's see what will happen. On the other hand one doctor there was acting brave to impress me." I said.

"This case is interesting. When will you have interest in girls?"
He said while laughing loudly. God!!

"I want a woman not a cheap girl and you better not laugh you are single too." I said.

"As you wish man. I guess we are gonna die single. No worries by the way I will talk to my little sis she works in that hospital and is an expert doctor. Don't you worry." He said in assuring voice.

"Ok bye buddy." Then he hang up the phone.

Well he always tell me about his little sis, she is not interested in any man and works hard. Well that's interesting. But what could I do, tomorrow in the party I will talk to her about my grandma's condition maybe she acan help me.

I change my clothes in pajama. I sleep shirt less it's comfortable sleep overcome me quickly.