Chalter 26:- Club🔞

Ethan's POV
I wear a simple shirt and a baggy pant. Rosie came out. Damn she is indeed looking spicy. How can I allow her to go to club in such dress.

"I guess we should not go

"I guess we should not go." I said.

"Come on. " She said while pouting.

"Fine." I said.

When we reached club many men were staring at my woman. Fucker.

"Let's dance. " Rosie said. We dance. We were swaying in rhythm. Her butt was swaying too much. I want to take her right now.

"I am tired of dancing. " Rosie said. I took her near a table. I order apple juice. Suddenly I get a phone call from office. I went in washroom and talk to my secretary. When I went back I saw that a man was forcing Rosie to kiss him. I went and punched the man.

"Don't touch my wife. " I said. That man run away. I looked at Rosie she was drunk. How?!

"Rosie you ok? " I asked.

"Ethan is that you? " She asked looking at me. She is looking hot with that red blush in her cheek after being drunk.

"Yes." I said. She hugged me.

"Thank god Ethan you are here. That fucker was trying to kiss me. I would have chopped his penis but I didn't have knife. " She is looking cute. I chuckled. Then she started to cry.

"What happen babe? " I asked.

"I am going to get my periods soon. " She cried. Oh god.

"Ok fine I will buy you many chocolates. Happy?" I said. She suddenly stand up.

"Yewwwssss." She said. I laughed.

"Let's go to room and how did you get drunk? " I said.

"I don't knooooww" She said. I pick her up in bridal style. When we reach in room I put her down. She walked to bed and sit down. I open her shoes. I put her on bed properly and sleep beside her but she have another plan. She was on top of me.

"What do you want Rosie? " I said.

"This." She said and kissed me. I kissed her back. She started kissing my jaw then my neck. It was pleasure. I groaned in pleasure. Then she quickly opened my my shirt and started going down. My chest then abs. I could see she is horny and she is making me horny. My erection was starting. She reached near my pants.

"Rosie I am warning you. You are drunk. Don't do anything that you will regret later. " I said. She didn't listen. She opened my pant and then boxer. Damnn.
She took my dick in her mouth. God this is pleasurable. She started to give me blowjob. I was about to cum.

"Rosie stop. I don't want to cum in your mouth in this state. " I said while groaning. I let it out. She swallowed it. It was really shocking. Seeing this side of Rosie was something new. She took out her dress. She opened her panties. She started to take my dick slowly in her small pussy. She was riding me. Oh we are not using protection.

"Rosie stop. Let me use protection first." I said.

"You lay down neither I will force you. " She said and started moaning. I was feeling so good inside her. I wanted to cum.

"Now stoppp. " I said. She didn't, she ride me. Now I know why she loves to ride bike. She ride me fast. She was moaning. We ended together. She started to kiss my neck. Tonight was a bliss I just hope she doesn't regret this early in the morning.
___________________________________________
Rosie's POV
I feel dizzy and I am having a very bad headache. I get up and my lower body was sore. I looked at my body. WTF how am I naked. I looked and found Ethan coming out of bathroom in his sweatpants.

"What happened last night? " I asked.

"I knew this would happen. " He said and hand me a lemonade.

"What happened? " I asked again.

"Don't you remember? " He asked. I shook my head.

"Well we have sex. " He said and then I remember. Oh my god I forced him. I feel I am a bad person.

"Why are you crying? " He asked.

"I raped you. " I said while my eyes were wet. He started laughing.

"You can never rape me. I am more powerful than you. So if you force me I can throw you out of window. " He said.

"Why didn't you stopped me? " I asked.

"Because I thought you would stop but you didn't. " He said.

"My head hurts. " I said.

"Rosie do you regret it? " He asked looking a bit sad.

"Ummm not really. " I said. There was a smile on his face.

"Good. Let's go and get you bath. " He said and picked me up. I look at his neck.

"Ethan what happened to your neck?" I asked.

"You should know. After all you did it. " He said while smirking. Damn did I give these hickeys. I started to count them. OMFG it's 8 hickeys!! I was really wild last night. He put me tub and joined me.

"You know I like it when your lips were sucking my di-" I put my hand on his mouth. I know I am like a tomato.

"Don't." I said. He started laughing.

"Look at you. Last night you were so confident and now you are blushing. " He said and chuckled. Then we stayed in tub for a while.