Chapter 29:- Punishment 🔞

Rosie's POV
"E-Ethan I am truly sorry. " I said. He looked at me. He took a sip of alcohol from grass and put in on table. He came towards me.

"You deserve a punishment. " He whispered in my ears. I felt a shiver. He was looking extremely hot. He was never drunk in front of me. But today he is and looking dangerous too. He opened his coat.

"On your fours. " He said. Oh no. I never liked that position but I know it will be risky to argue with him. I went on bed and was on my knees and elbows. I was wearing skirt today.

I looked back and was Ethan naked

I looked back and was Ethan naked. Shit no. Before I could say anything he spank my butt.

"Lete see how will you get fucked by another man when you won't be able to walk fot 3 days. " He said and again spank my butt. No way he is jealous. Then he tear my panties. I gasped. Without any warning he put his cock inside me. I screamed.

"Ethan please slow. " I said while moaning.

"It's your punishment babe. " He said and thrust out.

"You are mine. " He thrust in.

"I will cut another man's dick if he tried to fuck this little pussy. " He said and thrust in. He was fast and hard. He was too much horny. It was difficult to follow his rhythm. He cummed making me cum.
He was usually soft doing sex but today he was rough. After sometime my knees were giving but he was continue to thrust in and out. I even begged him to stop but he didn't. He even have cummed many times inside me. We aren't even using protection. I started to cry.

"Ethan please stop." I said while sobbing and miracle he stopped. He looked at my face and picked me up in his lap. His friend was pointed my butt from down. He kissed me all over the place and gave me love bite. I moaned.

"You shouldn't have said rubish and made me angry. " He said. He is bit sobber now.

"I know I am truly sorry. I was angry jealous. Then Freddie showed me video clip of your office. I truly regret saying those bullshit." I said while crying. He shushed me and hugged me. Then I was laying on bed and he was on top of me. Oh god really how many rounds he want tonight.

"I will be soft. " He said and gave me kissed. I grabbed my left boob and squeeze it. I moaned and he put his tongue inside my mouth and showed his dominance. He tore my top and opened my skirt. He sucked and licked my nipple. He kissed my stomach and was between my legs. His tongue was doing a magic. I was moaning. He put my both legs on his shoulders and thrust in and out. It was nice position. Then he put my one leg down while one was still on his shoulder. He was thrusting in and out. I was so tired that I fall asleep.

Early in the morning
I tried to wake up but my body arched. I sit. It damn hurt more than my first time. Ethan came in and looked at me. He was looking sad. He came in front of me and sit on his knees.

"I am sorry. " He said while looking at ground.

"Why? " I said.

"I am a monster I forced you. I was drunk and unconscious. " He said and a tear escaped his eyes.

"Ethan it was my fault and I forgive you. " I said.

"I was freaking jealous." He showed me a picture on his phone where I was kissing a man. Wtf how is that possible. Then I looked closely and it was doctor who looked after grandma.

"It is not what it looks like. "I said.

" I know. I asked a hacker he told me that picture is clicked in such a angle where it looks like you have kissed somebody. I saw this picture last night. Somebody send me. I was jealous and get drunk. " He said.

"Ethan I was the one who said rubish without understanding you. " I said.

"Please forgive me. " Ethan said.

"Buy me ice cream and give me a bath. I am sore, very very much. " I said. Ethan picked me up and put me in bath tub and joined me. He was leaving soft kisses on my shoulder. He helped me out of bath tub and gave me his t-shirt. Well he was right. I am finding it difficult to walk.

"Ethan I guess I need to take a leave today. I am not able to walk. " I said.

"Fine we are on holiday for 3 days. " He said.

"Why we? It's just me. You go and work. " I said.

"It's was done by me. " He said and went out and bought me breakfast.