Chapter 2:Rascal

Rosely POV:
Pipi licked my face and woke me up." Pipi, good morning, darling. I know you want to play with me but I need to go to work, Pipi."

I get up from bed and arrange my bedsheet. I hurried to the bathroom and quickly grabbed my brush and paste. I started brushing my teeth, when I saw the clock I was shocked. It was 7:30am and hospital starts at 9am.It will take me half an hour to reach hospital on my bike. I bath quickly and wear my cute jeans, top and white sneaker.

I went to kitchen and grabbed a bottle of juice and fry the egg

"Come early today. No excuses. Your dad want to talk about something important."

I took one sip of juice while flipping the omlete."Don't worry mom. Bye I need to go neither I will be late."

I looked at the clock and it was 8:30am. Fuck,I don't want to be late today after all I am going to hospital after 2 years again. I went to garage and looked at my leopard.

"Let's go for a ride babe!", I started my bike

"Let's go for a ride babe!", I started my bike." Wooooooo yeee let's go, let's go."

At hospital
"Look who is here." I heard someone said. I turn over and saw Dr.Leo, Leo is my buddy in hospital. He have a girlfriend, Liya Denmark.

"Hey buddy, how have you been?", I asked while hugging him.

"Good. I guess you didn't miss me.", "True why would I miss you... Just joking of course I missed you.", " By the wayway, I guess you will blast with happiness when I will tell you something.", "What!?"

"I AM GOING TO MARRY LIYA AFTER 1 WEEK.", I was very happy that I started jumping," You are welcomed to my marraige." He said with a cheeky smile."Now let's go neither we are going to loose our job."

We walked in and everyone greeted me and welcomed me. "Dr.Rosely there is an emergency in ICU our senior doctor is not present today. Could you please help us with operations.", " Yes, let's go quickly! Run!".

After 2 hour.
Finally we are done. We need to take out gall bladder. Suddenly I heard someone shouting on a nurse and Leo is trying to calm him down. I went near them.

"I want an expert doctor for my grandma's operation. You guys don't even know how to save someone's life." Leo was trying to put his hand on that person's should but that person jerk his hand away and push him back.

"Sir please calm down we can't do anything you need to talk to our management."

"I don't have time to talk to your freaking management." Now it's too much. I went near them.
"Excuse me sir. This is not your house. You can't should in the hospital and try to argue with doctors."

That man turned back to face me. Wow this guy is hot. We stared in each other's eyes for 2/3 minutes."You are no one to tell me that and you better not argue with me. You don't know who I am." He said with arrogant tone.

"Mister you better behave yourself and I don't care who you are. Now please get out." He move closer to me and said in threatening voice,"Now just wait and watch what I can do. On the other hand I know woman like you try to impress by your this bravery act. But I am not impressed."

Now this is too much what he think of me. A slut or a whore."Sir I am not interested to impress anyone. By the way I have seen better than you." I said with a smirk.

"Missy I am Ethan Winter. One of the richest person in the world." Suddenly he got a call,"Ok... Coming".With that he cut the call and said," Now your job is in my hand."

With that he went outside. It was kind of scary.How could he threat me like this! I am also rich but I never show that. He is a damn rascal no a big rascal. What he think of himself.

"Are you okay?", Leo asked with concern look.

"I am fine. He is a rascal." I said with disgusting look."By the way why he was like angry bird, what happened?"

"Well, our senior doctor has went  outside the town. He will come next week. When this guy got to know that our senior doctor is gone and we are going to do his grandma's operation, he.. well you have seen." He said with hurt eyes.

"You just ignore him, if he came again I will smash his face with my punch." I said with courageous voice. In reality I am scared.