Chapter 10- In towel

Rosely POV
I feel something is licking my face and I know who it is. I opened my eyes and saw Pipi.
"Good morning. " I said. I went downstairs and drink a glass of mango juice.

"Good morning Rosie. " Mom said and hugged me.

"Good morning mom." I replied.

"Sweety I want you to get ready before 10 am. " Mom said. I looked at the watch and saw its 8 am.

"No worries. " I said and went to my room. I took out my yoga sheet. I started with my exercise.
100 squats
30 abs
2 set of lunges
1 minute plank
1 minute plank on both sides
15 burpees

I saw time it's 9 am. Let's go and shower. I showered for 1 hour. I was in only towel. I put my headphones and started to dance. I turned toward the door while dancing but I saw... Shit.

Ethan's POV
Today my family and Walker family is going to White's house for marriage discussion. Freddie told me early in the morning that he liked Sophia. When I dance with Sophia I could see that Freddie was even jealous. For that I get to know he liked Sophia. I walked in White's house with my family but I wasn't able to see Walker family.

"Hello aunty. Hello uncle. " I greeted Rosie's mother and father.

"Oh dear please call us mom dad after all you are like our son. " Rosie's mother said. I nodded.

"Oh god it's 10:5 am. I don't know what's Rosie doing right now. Even Freddie has gone out with Pipi for a walk. Ethan can you please go up and call her down? I even forget to tell her that today is important day. Therefore she is not coming down. " Rosie's mom said.

"Ok mom. But where is her room? " I asked.

"When you go from stairs turn left. There is only one room and that's her room. " Mom said.

I went up stairs and turn left. My heart is beating very fast. I knocked on door but no response come. Again I knocked but it didn't open. I opened it on my own then and what I saw was very sexy. My woman in messy wet hair, towel around her that comes till her mid thigh or little bit up, wearing headphone and dancing.
I could see that she is enjoying her time. Her dance moves were hot. Suddenly she turned around and saw me. Those beautiful eyes were in shock.

Rosely POV
SHIT SHIT what is Ethan doing here. I remove headphone and ran to bathroom.

"Your mom is calling downstairs. I knocked two times but you didn't open the door." He shouted from outside.

"O-o-ok." I shouted back. Fuck. I want to cry. Why do I embarrass my self in front of him.

I quickly changed in clothes.

I went down stairs and found Walker family is there and Winter family is there and everyone is present except me

I went down stairs and found Walker family is there and Winter family is there and everyone is present except me. Even my mother didn't told me about this. I was ready to make a plan to run away but no faith has its own plan. I greeted every one and my eyes met those brown eyes which were staring at me.

"Hello guys." Freddie said while Pipi ran toward me and sit on my lap. My eyes went and meet Sophia's eyes. She was blushing. I don't know that bitches also blush.

"Dear ladies and gentlemen. I want your attention. So as we are all going to be a family I want every one to go for a shopping today. Rules are that the couples will stay together. I don't want anyone to get lost. Plus the new couples should interact more. Especially Rosie and Ethan." Dad said.

I looked at Ethan and he nodded. Really I am not going to stay with him.

"Can Pipi go with us? " I asked everyone's gaze were on me. Ok I didn't said anything shocking, I want Pipi to go with me. Sophia give me 'are you serious' look.

"Well this gentleman will stay here. I don't want you go hang with Pipi and not spend your time with you fiancee. " Dad said stressing on fiancee. Really!

"First thing he is not gentleman he is shortie's monster. " Freddie said . I glared at him.

"Sophia I have something to tell you before you make this guy an important part of your life. " I said while smirking at Freddie.

"Yeah__" Before she could say anything Freddie said, " Shut up. It's nothing Sophie. "He gave me pleading look.

"I will see. " I said and went out.

"Ethan and Rosie will go in Rosie's car, me and my darling will go in my car, Freddie and Sophie will go in Freddie's car and my friend and his darling will go in his car. Ok. " Dad said.

Me, Ethan , Freddie and Sophie in unison said, "DARLING." Like dad said and started to laugh.

"Off you go. " Dad said.