Chapter 25:- Honeymoon

After 4 days
Rosie's POV
These 4 days were bliss. Ethan and I got to know each other well. Our bond also get strong. Today we are going to Tokyo. I changed into my clothes.

"Hey beauty

"Hey beauty. " Ethan said and kissed my forehead.

"Let's go. " I said and hold hand of Ethan.

"Gonna miss you bitch. " Sophie said and hugged me.

"Me too. "I said and hugged her back.

"Stop being over dramatic girls. " Ethan and Freddie said. Ethan picked up the bags and went put it back in car. We headed to airport. We sat in plane. I was feeling sleepy.

"Let's play game. " Ethan said.

"Fine." I said. We played a game on tablet.

"I won I won." I said.

"Yeah you won here is your reward. " He said and kissed me. His tongue roamed in my mouth. I was moaning in kiss.

"We have arrived sir. " Air host said. I was feeling embarrassing.

"Ok thank you. " Ethan said. He picked up bags and pyt in car. Tokyo was very beautiful.

"You like it? " Ethan asked. I hummed.

I went to bed and sleep on bed. It was very tiring.

"Already asleep? " Ethan asked. I hummed.

"We will go to a club tomorrow. "Ethan said.

"Ok. Now come. "I said and extended my arms. He came on bed with me. He kissed and dark consume me.

I woke up early in the morning. Ethan was still sleeping. I started playing with his hair. I kissed his cheeks. He started smiling.

"Hey for how long are you awake?! " I asked.

"When you started playing with my hair." He said.

"Now get up. " I said.

"No sleep a little more. " He said.

"Ethan then I will give you a long kiss. Please get up. " I said and suddenly he get up.

"No I was joking. " I said and started laughing but he jumped on bed. He was on top of me.

"Lying huh! " He said and started tickling me.

"No.. Stop. " I said while laughing. He stopped and kissed me.

"Don't." I said.

"Why? " He said.

"You should shave." I said.

"Help me. " He said and picked me up.

I was shaving him but he was continuously kissing me and distracting.

"Ethan stopp. You will get a cut. " He stopped for a while. I was done shaving. I put razor on sink and clean Ethan's face with cloth. He pulled me on lap and kissed me.

"Do you have a a dress for tonight club party? " He said.

"Yup Sophie gave me a very spicy dress. " I said.

"Them you are not going to wear it. " Ethan siad.

"Please let me. " I siad. He shook his head as no. Then I started kissing all his face. He was enjoying it.

"Please." I said. He again shook his head.

"I will give you kisses like this everyday please. " I said and pouted.

"Fine." He said and sigh in defeat. I started jumping.

"Let's go and have breakfast. " Ethan said. I changee into a dress.

"Fucking hell babe you are looking hot

"Fucking hell babe you are looking hot. " Ethan siad.

"Thanks." I said. I always want to compliment him but I can't. I don't know what happens and my mouth don't open. He always look so dashing and handsome.

"Let's go. " He said and I nodded. A waitress came.

"What do you want? " She said while bending a bit to show her boobs.

"My wife will order. " Ethan said. That woman shot a glare at me.

"Grilled sandwich and mango juice. " I said and she wrote. She came and gave up our food.

"I will pay and come in two minutes." Ethan said and went near counter. He was paying when I saw that woman again coming near him. She was saying something but Ethan was angrily telling her something. Then she did what she should never do. She kissed Ethan's cheek.

"Let's make this bitch pay for touching my man. " I said and went bear her. Ethan was going to say something but I came.

"Rosie don't get a wrong idea. She-" I blocked Ethan.

"I know. " I said. I grabbed that woman's hair and bang her head on table. She cried in pain.

"Don't touch my man you whore. " I said and throw some amount of money which was in my purse on her face. I grabbed Ethan's hand and walked out. Ethan was still in shock.

"You okay? " I asked Ethan.

"Kind of. " He said while smiling. He buy me ice cream and my anger calm down.

"Let's go back to hotel ans get ready to go for club. " He said. I nodded my head.