Chapter 5: Ride!

Rosie POV
I get up early at 6 and started doing exercise. Then I showered and did my morning routine. I wear a blue dress. Beautiful.

I wore my blue sandle and let my hair fall in my breast

I wore my blue sandle and let my hair fall in my breast. I just hope dad doesn't scold me. Especially Freddie.

I went down stair and looked at time. Perfect it's 8 am now let's get a car and pick up Sophie.

I sneak peak in garage and found Freddie choosing a car.

Well we have 6 cars. 3 Freddie's, 2 dad's and 1 mine. I am not into cars. I love bikes. I have 4 bikes and my dad and Freddie don't like me to travel on bike as it's dangerous. But my hitler encourage me to do whatever I like. Therefore dad didn't throw my bikes out.

I silently grabbed a key from shelf and was about to open the car.

"Booommmm!!!", Freddie screamed.

"FUCK! FREDDIE!!, You scared the shit out of me. Just get lost." I said while trying to get my air.

"No way. Dad told me you are going with me." Freddie said while trying to pull me with him.

"I have to pick up Sophie." He stopped pulling me.

"Isn't she coming with her parents?" Freddie asked.

"She want to come with me. We have decided to eat ice cream on the way.

"Well then ok. I am coming with you guys. We will pick her up and go to eat ice cream. But your dress!!!" He said when he noticed what I am wearing.

"What's the problem I am not wearing my short dresses now it's pretty long see it comes till my mid thigh or more than that." I said while pointing out toward my thigh.

"God really! Whatever you will stay with me. Let me tell you some men in party are womanizer so you better stay awaya from men." He said in disgust.

"Don't worry, I know karate." I said with confidence. I learned karate for 4 year.

"Let's go now." He said pulling me.

"Ok but I will drive." I said showing my puppy eyes.

"No way I don't want to die today." He said and picked me in bridal style and put me on seat. Gosh what a possessive brother.

Soon we reached Sophie's house and picked her up then we went to the ice cream stall. Freddie went out and bought three ice cream. Sophia went after him to help to hold ice cream while he pay. I quietly sit in driver seat.

When Freddie saw me in driver seat he sigh in defeat. He gave me ice cream and we ate happily.
I stated the car and looked at Freddie and Sophie. They hold their seat belt tight. I smirked.

"Let's go" I said and started the car.

"I DON'T WANT TO DIE AT YOUGH AGE I HAVE NOT EVEN COMPLETED MY HALF CENTURY." Freddie and Sophie screamed and I laughed in evil way.

We reached in 20 minutes. I can clearly see the fear that Sophie and Freddie have vanished when they realize that we reached. They let go a long sigh.

"I WILL NEVER TRAVEL WITH YOU ANYWHERE." They both shouted at me and I raise my hand up in surrender with my evil giggle.

I can clearly tell that it would take 40 minutes if Freddie drive the car.

I jumped out of the car happily and saw Mr. and Mrs.Walker coming out of car and dad and mom coming out of another car. Four of them had a huge grin on their face. My dad and Mr.Walker shake hand whereas mom and Mrs.Walker hug each other.

We all walked in together. Freddie looked straightforward with proud and try to show attitude. I stepped on his foot purposely.

"Ooww can't you walk properly?" He said while trying to stand straight and not embarrass himself.

"Don't try to act cool. It look like you are going to fly up in the sky like iron man do when he is was ready to fly. " I said while giggling.

"Be quite and you better behave yourself today and yeah stay with me. I can clearly see many men looking towards you. I don't know why as you look like dumpling." He said annoyed.

"A sexy and hot dumpling." I mimic like he said in airport when I said him sugarcane. I winked at him.

"Be quite and stay with me." He said while holding my hand. So I have to stay like this all day  like a baby who might lost at any time and his brother is holding a hand. I am not a baby.