Chapter 12: Jealous

Rosely POV
I tried the dress. Well, this is perfect. I guess our taste really matches. I showed them the dress which I choosed to everyone.

"Beautiful! " Everyone said in unison.
I saw Ethan, his eyes showing adoration and l-love. Really. Suddenly, a man comes in. It's Leo with Lily.

"Woooo, you are looking beautiful in that dress, Rosie. " He said.

"Thanks. So, what are you doing today." I asked.

"Wedding shopping, but look at you. Are you also going to get married? " He asked. Suddenly, I feel somebody's hand on my waist. It was Ethan.

"Yeah, with me." Ethan said.

"Ethan, this is Leo, and this is his fiancee, Lily. They are going to get married in the upcoming Sunday. And Leo, this is Ethan, my fiancee." I said.

"Well, nice to meet you again." Leo said.

"I am sorry for that day. " Ethan said.

"For my friend, I forgive you. " Leo said.

"Rosie, I guess you should change quickly. Mathew has also come with us. He was getting bored so he would come with us." He said. I started to panic. This Mathew likes me, I rejected him, but he still followed me like a creep. Suddenly, another man came from behind. It's MATHEW.

"Leo, I guess this matches... Wow, Rosie, you are here too. Look at you so beautiful. But why are you in the wedding dress?" He said and hugged me. Ethan's grip gets a bit tighter.

"Well, I am going to get married. Please excuse me. I don't want to get this dress dirty. "I said and went inside to change.
This shit is a big headache for me. I hate him.

I get out and see that everyone is gone. Well, they leave me alone. Suddenly, Mathew appeared.

" Why? "He asked.

" What? "I said.

" You told me that you don't want to get married, but you are in that white dress." He said.

"I never said that I don't want o get married. I said that I'll never like you again and never get married to you. " I said.

"You do like me. It's just that your shit damn old man doesn't like me." He said. I slapped him.

"You better not say anything related to my father again with that bad mouth." I said.

"Ahn.. You should marry me." He said and tried to hold my hand. I moved back. He comes closer.

"I get what I want. " He said and tried to kiss me. But before he could do anything, I pushed him and kicked his stomach. He fell down.

"Don't ever touch me again. " I said and started to walk out. Suddenly somebody hugged me from back.

"Please don't do this." Mathew said.

"I don't like and stop doing this. Find a good girl now leave me. " I said calmly.

Suddenly, he was pulled back, and I saw Ethan giving a punch on the jaw. Wow, nice punch. I also want to learn to punch. He started to beat him more, but I hugged him from back.

"Ethan, calm down." I said.

"He holds my hand. " Never touch what's mine." He said and dragged me to my car.

I sit in the car and he also sits in the driver seat. He hold my wrist and whisper in my ears," You are fucking MINE. Did you understand?", how could he even say that.

I said," I am not your and never be in future."

He grabbed my waist and kissed me harshly," Rosely White belongs to Ethan Winters."He said.

I pulled away and slapped him. "You crazy or what?" I shouted.

"Yes for you." He said. He started to drive. He stopped in front of uce cream shop. He get out and get five ice cream. I will not cry. I never cry in front of anyone.

"Here." He said handing me four ice cream.

"I don't want it." I said angrily.

"Ok, I will eat it." He said.

"First, you kiss me forcefully. Second, you are going to eat my ice cream. "I said.

"Fine . I am sorry. But I guessed it did practice for our kiss on the wedding day." He said casually.

"You took my first kiss. You asshole." I said and slapped him again.

"You also took my first kiss. Should I hit you?" He said. I just forgot he never had a girlfriend.

"Fine." I said while huffing.

"Now eat." He said. I eat ice cream while he drives the car. When I finished my four ice cream, he stopped the car.

"Well, we haven't reached my home yet. Why did you stop here?" I asked.

"Give me an apology kiss." He said.

"No way."I said.

"Well then I will took in on my own from lips if you don't or just kiss my cheeks twice where you just slapped." He said. No way. I just hope that kiss on the cheek won't be that bad.

"Fine." I said. I went closer to Ethan and give a twice quick kiss on cheeks. He had a victorious smile. Rascal.

"Let's go darling. "He said. Really darling?!!