Chapter 28:- Jealous

Rosie POV
We enjoy the time together. We get to know each other more. I told him I am not having sex with him as I am on my period. He didn't even hesitated and agreed with me. He never force. He is too nice. Right now we are going back. We are on plane. I slept all the way.

"Sweetheart get up. " Ethan said and give me kisses. I hummed and wake up. It was evening. Suddenly Ethan get a call. He picked up.

"Hello... What right now?!... Fine. " He said and cut the call.

"What happened? " I asked.

"I have a meeting right now. " He said.

"Don't worry you go. I also need to go to hospital. " I said. He nodded and we both sit in car. Ethan dropped me at hospital.
A doctor was standing at door of hospital. He was the who took care of grandma.

"Oh Mrs. Winter. I want to inform you that your grandma is fit and fine. She can be discharged from hospital. " He said. I shook my hand with him.

"Thank you doctor. " I said and sit in bike which stand in garage of basement.I should inform Ethan on my own. When I was about to put helmet a notifications come on my phone. I looked and found a woman kissing Ethan and it's in breaking news. I feel like broken. I put full speed and went home. To my surprise Ethan was there.

"What's this? " I asked showing him my phone. He look at it and was nervous.

"It's misunderstanding. Please listen me first. " He said.

"Stop! now you listen. You fucker how dare you cheat on me. I also had many men chasing me but I didn't give them a damn chance. I loved you with all my heart but look what you did. Cheated!! I will love to have sex with another man that you. After all you can cheat so I can too. There is doctor who love me right now also I will go to him and love making out with him. You are rascal,bastard, scum. " I screamed and ran put of the house. I could hear Ethan screaming my name but I didn't look back.

I ride my bike to near park. I looked at phone again. He cheated. After 5 minutes my phone rang. I looked it was Freddie.

"Hello." I said.

"What the heck little demon! " He screamed. Then I started to cry I don't know why.

"Here you are screaming on me there that rascal cheated on me. " I said while sobbing.

"Shhh.. Be quit calm down and I am sorry. " He said. He tried to calm me down and it work, I stopped crying.

"Why did you call me? " I asked.

"To tell you misunderstood and Ethan didn't cheat on you. Wait look at video that I send you. You look so mature but when it comes to understanding or feeling you are such immature. I want you to say sincere sorry to him. He was literally crying when he call me. You should try to listen me. Not curse him. " He said. I cut the call. I looked at the video.

A woman came to give Ethan coffee. She put on table and walked near Ethan. Ethan was busy writing something. Suddenly the woman turn his chair.

"What the heck are you doing! " Ethan screamed. Suddenly that woman kissed Ethan. Ethan shook her away. She fall on ground. Ethan call a girl.

"Slap her. " He ordered the girl. The girl without any hesitation slapped her until Ethan stop her.

"I am already married and have a beautiful loving wife. If you dare to flirt with again I won't hesitate to kill you. Now my darling is waiting I need to go. " He said. My god I misunderstood him. Shit. I even yelled on him and speak rubish. Fuck. I quickly ride my bike to home. I went inside and searched for Ethan ,he was in room. Drunk?! How to say sorry? How can I be sincere? Oh god. I was jealous I might agree, therefore I said those rubish. Aaaahhh how to say sorry. Come on Rosie you can do it.