Chapter 7:Icecream!

Rosie POV
Freddie was taking me everywhere he was going. Ethan was also walking with us. Suddenly Freddie stopped." You stay here and don't try to run. Ethan take care of her." Freddie said patting Ethan's shoulder. WTF I am not staying with him.

"NO! Take me with you." I whispered him so that Ethan don't hear it.

"Are you crazy?! You are not going with me. Specially in men toilet. Ethan will take care of you. I promise he is a good guy."
He said and disappear in dark.

"Hold my hand. If you don't want to get lost." He said with gesturing with hand. But I won't hold his hand. I just hold side of his arm part of coat.

"I won't get lost like this." I said. He walked and talked with people while I glanced at ice cream. Wow chocolate and butterscotch. If Freddie will be here I would have dragged him there. But I can't drag Ethan. Wait should I ask him. Ummm let's try.

"E-Ethan could you please take me to the ice cream counter?" I asked while looking at my feet.

"Why not. Come." He said and make way for me from crowd.

"Can you please give me ice cream?", Ethan said to boy. This boy is cute. Blonde hair, beautiful jawline and tall. Perfect.

"Which flavor?" He said while adjusting ice.

"Chocolate and butterscotch." I said while jumping. Ok this is embarrassing.

"Ok." He said while chuckling. Wow he is hottie when he laugh.

"I don't want a ice cream."Ethan said.

"You get it wrong I got these two flavor for myself."I said shamelessly. I don't have courage to look at him. I slowly glanced at him and find him shocked from my words. But why. It's true that I want these two ice cream for myself but what is shocking.

"Here you go." Boy said while handing me ice cream.

"Thanks!" I said and quickly take from him. His and my hand brushed together. Wow smooth skin. I went outside in balcony without looking here and there. I guess I am forgetting something but what is it. Leave it let's enjoy the ice cream.

When I finished my chocolate ice cream and was about to eat butterscotch, suddenly a hand came and snatch it from me.

"Who the motherfu.." Shit.

"Little demon what are you doing outside? You know how much worried we get when we were not able to find you inside! And look at you shamelessly enjoy ice cream outside." He said with angry voice. Side of him was Ethan he also have worry face.

"I am sorry." I said while playing with my fingers.

"You are not forgiven." Freddie said with strict voice.

"Freddie.. I am so so sorry." I said while looking with my puppy eyes.

"Ugh ok you are forgiven now eat this ice cream before I eat it." He said while handling me my ice cream back. I glanced at Ethan and found him relaxed and staring through my soul.

I eat my ice cream quickly.

"Come we have to dance everyone is waiting." He said while holding my hand.

"Let's go." I said while dragging him inside.

"Slow down little demon." He said.

"Sophia could you please come here!" Freddie said. Why is he calling her.

"Yes!" She said while walking towards us.

"Sophie I want you to dance with Ethan neither he will feel left out." Freddie said with teasing voice.

"No problem. Let's go brother and dance." Sophie said to Ethan and took him with her. Sophie has a habit of calling male citizen brother. Many guy don't talk to her because they get hurt when she call them brother. But Ethan without any hesitation took her like he like her calling him brother. Sophie is very beautiful and kind. Therefore many men are after her. I sometimes notice that whenever Sophie call Freddie bro, Freddie looked hurt. But the thing is also that she call every boy brother not bro and she call Freddie bro. I sometimes get curious that there is something between Sophie and Freddie. But leave it. I think too much.

"Now come. We are going to ballroom dance style in which you will go to different men's arm."
Freddie said.

"But here any many wild men. What if they.." I said feeling scared.

"Don't worry the men you will dance with know you and respect you." Freddie said.

"Yeah and if they try to do something inappropriate, I won't hesitate to show them my karate moves." I said smirking.

Song start and people start to swing. Song slow down and I went to dad's arm.

"Oh god sweetheart you should learn how to dance properly." Dad said in teasing voice.

"Dad I know how to dance. You don't need to worry about it." I said.

"Well we are going to discuss something tomorrow evening. Come early home ok?." Dad said.

"Oh god. Really this is too much." I said. Song slow down and I went to Mr.Walker's arm.

"Hello dear. You have grown up." Uncle said.

"Uncle stop being drama queen." I said while giggling. Again song slow down and I go in the arm of Mr.Winter.

"Are you comfortable with me dear?" James asked. He is a nice man.

"Yeah uncle." I said.

"By the way dear, are you still single?" WTH. Why is he interested in that.

"Oh sorry I shouldn't ask you like this. I am truly sorry." He said.

"No no uncle it's not like that you can ask me whatever you like. After all you are like my father. And to tell you truth I never had a bf it's not like that I don't want it but I am afraid my feelings with get hurt." I said.

"Oh I see. Thank you." Uncle said while grinning. But why is he thanking me. I was about to ask but song slow and I move to Ethan's arm. Fuck. It's ETHAN'S ARM.

"Sorry I shouldn't have talk to you like that in hospital." He said while looking into my eyes.

"Well you shouldn't have talked to anyone in hospital like that. And you even pushed Leo." I said in angry voice. He held my waist tightly and my breast touch his chest. Oh my he is tall. Fuck like a pillar.

"Who is this Leo?" He said with cold voice.

"Well he my buddy and is a doctor whom you pushed in hospital." I said.

"I don't regret pushing him then. " Ethan said with angry voice. Why is he angry.

Song slow down and I was going to go but he hold my tight but gentle.

"Don't go. After this men will be bad one." He said looking at the next man I was about to go.

"Stop it we are going to ruin the dance if you don't let me go." I said looking at circle then I realize that he has picked me up effortlessly and we were out of the circle. He made me sir on a chair and ordered two apple juice. We drink our juice and song stop and people start to walk outside.