Ch.18: Let's

Cassidy's P.O.V:

Now don't get me wrong, I loved being locked up with Olivia for a month, it was one of the best periods of my life. But now it somehow feels even better. Yeah sure, I have school and whatnot to take care of, she's got work, we're both busy. But once I get home, everything weighing me down in the world just melts away, leaving her and I in a puddle cuddle on the couch. She doesn't even have to think about the thought of getting caught by her daughter.

Ever since that fateful night a few weeks ago everything has been flowing oh so smoothly. Olivia cautiously went to my mom with the question of swapping places, and she took it quite well, no complaints actually. Not that it surprised me, I know just how crazy she is for Daisy, and the same prospect for the two of them was pretty agreeable in her mind.

What got me thinking of it all again now was simply staring at her as she swayed back and forth to the music I had playing from my speaker.

She was busy at work with her broccoli cutting, so she had lost my presence, but I was glad to watch her like a ghost in the halls. Soon enough I had enough of watching though, and made my attack on her ever-exposed backside.

"You having fun making our dinner babes." I whisper, while snaking my arms all around her abdomen.

"Oh god.. yes I am, you know I love making food- but Jesus, I told you, you gotta be careful coming up behind me. I could cut myself or spill something." She scolds me somewhat, but I ignore it, quickly moving to her perfectly exposed neck.

"Yes ma'am, whatever you say. Just let me keep kissing that sweet spot you leave open for my eyes only." At this point I could already feel her tremble, but as those final words left my mouth, so too left a nauseatingly sexy moan from hers.

"God Cass seriously, you gotta calm down if you want us to eat tonight. I don't know if I can-" she tried finishing her sentence, but got chocked up when my wandering hand rose up her shirt a bit too high. She had honestly expected me not to fondle her breasts when she isn't wearing a bra? Hilarious.

"What is it? You gotta speak up." I raise my own whisper as an example, but she still couldn't figure it out. "I- uhm.. waohaa- Cass... please. I need to finish- guh."

Each word she stuttered out become more desperate as it strung along. The incessant circles and flicks of the nipple I gave her certainly didn't help, but it made me quite the happy camper.

"Whatever you say boss, I just wanted to make the experience a little more fun for you. Don't you like a little bit of play on the job?" I ask her, inadvertently referring to cooking as her job. "I-I like to focus when I work, especially when it's our food so I'm not messing any of it up." I had already begun removing my hands, so her titled speech began evening out quickly.

"I'll make sure to keep my hands to myself then, someone just doesn't like friendly assistance I guess." I raise my hands in surrender.

"I love getting your assistance, but it just makes it hard for me to focus when you.. touch me like that. You know this already, yet I still need to scold you each time." She shakes her head in an amused disappointment.
"Hey, we're creatures of habit, no?" I defend while slinking into the shadows of the living room.

"I suppose we are." She simply replies, smiling the moment away as we fade into silence.

After a moment of scrolling on my phone I decide the best way to distract myself is through television consumption. I grab the remote from across the couch on the end table, and toss it into the other hand as my body lands back down.

"Hmmm... something on Netflix would be easy I guess." I mumble beneath my breath.

After less than an hour passes of me accidentally starting Breaking Bad all over again, I hear Olivia's sweet voice calling me to the table with her.