Ch.20: Let the Waves Consume Me

Cassidy's P.O.V:

After only another half hour of following behind Olivia as we carried bags around and waited in lines, we were safe once more, in the great comfort of our shared queen size mattress.

As soon as she had shut the door, my face was already flat against its perfectly pillowy surface, giving me a much needed reprieve after car ride like that. Sure it wasn't too long, and was made quite enjoyable thanks to Olivia's presence. Nonetheless my body hated sitting in one spot for an extended period of time, no matter how relaxing it felt.

Another few seconds go by with my face in the darkness, almost being pulled in by it, before I'm brought back to life by soft pair of hands I knew all too well at my waist. "You really wanna get in that bed, don't you?"

"Only if you can get in it with me." I suddenly find the most sly remark my exhausted mind could materialize, luckily earning a small rumble of giggles against my back. "I would be happy to..." Were the words that followed, causing another infectious rumble to overtake my back. This time I couldn't take it, and flipped my body over while keeping her legs steady as I did. It took her by enough surprise to knock her over, right into my trap, between my loving arms, my hungry body.

The look in her eyes told me she was glowing from excitement, but I could also see a gleam of something else within them.

"S-shouldn't we get our stuff unpacked and get familiar with the place before we jump into anything." From the quiver in her voice I knew how badly she wanted me, even with her excuses for stoping. She simply couldn't help herself, and neither could I.

"I'd rather get familiar with you Liv." I let my hands glide over her ass which sat perfectly atop my legs. "I-I~ Wouldn't it be better to get everything prepared so we don't have to worry about a thing at all?" She suggested through her bated breath, and somehow her struggled words brought me a new clarity. Perhaps she was right, if I had nothing else to think about, and with waiting until nightfall, I could tear into her with nothing stopping me, the whole night to ourselves...

"You're right." My body reluctantly shoots up, continuing to hold her up, each leg supported by my hands beneath her thighs. I swung her around and set her down on the bed in my place. "Let's get used to this place, but tonight... you're all mine." I made sure she knew, holding her chin up with my fingers so I could look her in the eyes as I said it. She could only nod in a daze, and I took my leave off to the bathroom.

All my dental and hygienic necessities were soon set in place beside Olivia's in the small drawer beneath the sink. Perfect amount of space for each item, the only ones which needed relocating were already sitting in the shower, waiting to be used.

That did it for the bathroom prep, allowing me to come out and see her sorting out each article of clothing from her wardrobe. It was overwhelmingly adorable to witness her get so carried away in every little detail, like she needed it to be perfect, not just for her, but for me too, which makes it all the more sweet in my eyes, shows me how much she truly does care about every insignificant detail.

"Enjoying preparing each pair of cloth in the exact angle you want to see it at." I ask sarcastically. "Allmost" she responds with all sincerity.

I watch as she refolds another shirt which got ruffled on the way here. Sure it was a bit obsessive to care that much about a damn shirt wrinkle, but that didn't stop me from gushing about how cute she made it.

"I won't judge you if I see a wrinkle in your shirt, you know that right." I ask making sure she wasn't having anymore doubts about herself as well. "I know that, I just can't help it. We're preparing the place, I just wanna fix my clothes." She finishes while placing the newly folded shirt perfectly in line with the other one. "Well it's fine by me then, just know that I will fuck up any shirt you wear with as many wrinkles as I can fit in once you're mine tonight."