Seluna

When Brandon asked me if I caused the mile-long fallen trees I couldn't help feeling embarrassed. "Yeah... I didn't mean to do it, I couldn't control it." I answered him and looked down at the ground. I never wanted to cause damage to the area, even when I purposefully use my gifts I always avoid harming the nature we call home. The forest is vast and beautiful, there is no other place I would ever want to be. I could hear my packing running over to where we were and the first person I saw was Drew.

"Seluna!" Drew yelled running up to us with a face full of concern. As soon as he saw I had been crying, he glared at Brandon and got in his face. "What did you do to my sister to make her this upset?! If you have laid a hand on her I will kill you with my bare hands!" he threatened, his eyes turning red.

"Drew, stop," I told him, tapping him on the shoulder. "He didn't do anything to me," I explained and he quickly turned around pulling me into a hug.

"Well, who did then because I haven't seen you this upset in three years when you collapsed in my arms," Drew asked.

"We went into the temple and got locked in. Amethyst was waiting for us to leave a message." I answered as Brandon stepped back when Drake and Nick came running over. Drew inspected me from head to toe, which annoyed me. "enough. I am okay. Stop fussing." I told him.

"I told you not to go by yourself," Drew warned.

"And I told you that you don't tell me what to do." I reminded him. "I am still Luna of this pack and you are still the beta." I continued until I heard Brandon call me his Luna.

"Luna? Did he call our Luna his Luna?" I heard someone question from within the pack. Instantly there was a lot of chatter among the pack. Drew and I looked at the pack and then back at each other before turning to Brandon with a glare.

"Sorry," Brandon said with a shrug as if it was no big deal. It was a huge deal. No man has ever referred to me as the Luna of their pack in front of my pack. This was going to start gossip and questions among the pack and I couldn't not have that happening.

"I think it is best if you leave here now," I suggested with gritted teeth as Drew stepped back.

"Let him have it, sis," Drew said with a smile.

"Shut up" I snapped at him. He held up his hands in surrender and walked back towards the pack.

"And what if I don't leave?" Brandon asked with a sly smirk on his face. "You didn't mind me being here a few moments ago before everyone came over," he said and I could sense that his tone was different and his eyes kept switching color. He stepped closer to me and I moved a step back.

"I'm guessing this isn't Brandon anymore. You must be Blake, his wolf." I replied, annoyed that he mentioned what happened between us privately moments ago. He was not as kind as Brandon.

"Well look at that, you are as smart as Selene said you were. There is just no fooling you is there? Now come on, stop being so standoffish. We both know you feel this mate bond. Don't fight it." he said, stepping closer to me. This time I didn't move back, if he came any closer, he asked for a fight and I would deliver.

"Umm, Prince Drake, I think we should get out of the way, this is going to get ugly." Nick, Brandon's beta said.

"Shouldn't I try to help?" Drake asked.

"There is no helping him," Drew yelled over to them. "She is going to attack. You better move out of the way unless you want to end up like these trees on the ground," he warned and Drake quickly retreated away with Nick.

"Listen, Blake, you may be able to get away with talking like that to Selene but I will not let anyone disrespect me and talk to me like that. Give Brandon back control or I will make you wish you did." I warned.

"Oh please! You aren't going to do anything to hurt us. I can sense how you are feeling. I know how you feel even if Brandon doesn't see it yet. He is making foolish moves and I have stayed back long enough. I am not going to let you out of our sights this time." He said before quickly moving towards me, wrapping his arm around my waist and holding me against him. Everyone in the pack gasped. "See? If you meant what you said, you wouldn't have let me get to you," he said with a grin.

"Or maybe I wanted you to think you got me when really, I was just waiting to do this," I replied as I quickly grabbed his wrist ripping his arm off of me, and kicked him far away from me only for him to catch himself, landing on the ground on all fours. I knew I wasn't using my full power because I didn't want to harm him, just scare him. I hated to admit it but I did feel things. I didn't want to deal with Blake though. He only enraged me. I wanted Brandon back. He was much less irritating.

"I'm impressed. That was pretty powerful for someone not using their full power." He said with a smile as he dusted himself off.

"Get off my territory!" I growled fiercely. "I had a deal with Brandon and you need to honor it. Don't make me hurt you. I am not looking to start a war with the royal bloodline or else the bloodline would end here, right now. My pack always comes out on top." I warned and my pack howled in agreeance. Blake started to twitch, Brandon was trying to gain back control.

"Ugh! Stay back!" Blake growled, holding his head.

"Give Brandon back control!" I demanded with my Luna voice. He moved back, twitching and screaming until eventually, he stopped. He dropped his hands and stood up, looking directly at me. His eyes were back to normal and I could see Brandon was back in control.

"Sorry about him." Brandon apologized, walking back over to me. "He hasn't been as active until now so I had a harder time keeping him at bay but I got it."

"Your wolf is a dick," I replied flatly.

"Yeah, I know. Drake and his wolf are opposite." He said.

"Yeah, Drake is a dick too." I agreed.

"Hey! I am right here." Drake yelled out.

"Good! Get used to it!" I yelled back.

"We got off on the wrong foot here. We are going to leave now but I will come back in a few days for a do-over. It's the least you can do after attacking a prince." Brandon said.

"Little prince Drake came at me so if anything he owes me. He's lucky he is alive," I countered.

"I am not little!" Drake growled, stomping over to us.

"Drake shut up," Brandon said with a swift movement of his hand, holding it in front of his brother's face. "Right, I am sorry about him too. He is still being house trained."

"I can see that. Fine. I will agree to let you come back in a few days. Just bring your beta next time. Leave your brother at home." I agreed, crossing my arms.

"Alright. You have yourself a deal." Brandon said and held out a hand to shake on it. It was such a stupid alpha tradition to shake on such agreements when in front of one's pack. I sighed and shook his hand. He held on for what felt to be a little too long so I yanked my hand back. "Until we meet again, Mate," he said with a wink before racing off with Drake and his beta.

"Ugh! Asshole," I said annoyed that he brought up being mates again in front of everyone. The pack quickly surrounded me asking so many questions all at once. "Enough!" I growled, causing everyone to stop. "Today has been a long day for all of us. This is our new home. Everyone, please find a space to rest for the night in the pack house. In the morning we can settle who gets their own houses." I ordered.

"You heard the Luna!" Drew shouted. "Let's move into the pack house. Follow me," he said and led the way back to the center of the territory. I looked around at the mess I had just created and sighed. Today was not going how I expected it and I have a feeling life will never be the same again. The only question was if the change was for good or for worse.