Seluna

I sat alone with my arms wrapped around my legs sitting on the table in the doctor's office. Being without my wolf felt so weird and uncomfortable. My body ached and my nerves were on edge not being able to hear what was going on outside of the room that I was in. I was waiting for Drake to come back with the pictures of my father that I was promised. I wish I had a phone to call Drew and have him come rescue me but I'm too fearful of being tracked down if I have a phone when I know I didn't get to kill all of the rouges from the attack that killed my family and most of my pack members. I was starting to become impatient when Drake finally walked in.

"Sorry, I took so long. I didn't know what your father looked like so I had to read the back of each picture to see who is in the pictures." Drake said and walked over to me. I instantly backed up a bit on the table to maintain distance. He wasn't affected by my touch when he held me earlier but I couldn't help feeling vulnerable. "You have nothing to worry about Seluna. I am a married man. I already found my mate so I won't be trying anything. Plus I would never go after my brother's girl." he said trying to reassure me.

"I am not his girl." I corrected.

"That mark on you says otherwise." He responded with a sly smile.

"He forcefully marked me! This does not count and I am not going to accept an abusive mate." I told him annoyed.

"My brother was an idiot for forcefully marking you but he is not abusive. Your mark may be healing very slowly but your body is not rejecting it so I don't think your mind and heart are on the same page." He replied.

"Just give me the pictures," I said annoyed, and held my hand out.

"Okay, Ms. change the subject." He said and handed me the pictures.

"Thank you for the pictures. You can leave now." I told him as I started to go through the pictures. My father was young in a lot of the pictures.

"Sorry, but you are stuck with me until the doctor comes or my dad comes." He said back and sat down in the chair across the room. I decided to ignore him and go through the photos. The last picture was taken on our territory. I turned it over and saw it was dated around the time of the first rouge attack that caused us to move away. My mother was not in any of the photos which didn't surprise me from what Brandon had told me earlier. Ugh, I don't want to think about Brandon right now. He did this to me and my wolf let it happen and ran away leaving me defenseless. I need Drew.

"Has anyone contacted my brother?" I asked looking up from the pictures. Before Drake could respond, the door opened, and in came Drew and Laura.

"Of course no one contacted me. If they did, I would have been around when you woke up." Drew said glaring at Drake as he walked over to me and pulled me into a tight embrace. I held on to him tightly with my head buried into his neck.

"How did you know to come then?" I asked him.

"You are my twin sister, I can sense when something is wrong," Drew said.

"Plus your wolf is stuck in his head," Laura said rolling her eyes at Drew.

"How is that possible?" I asked pulling away from Drew and looking at Laura.

"Your wolf and Drew's wolf are siblings. Drew is your twin and your protector, the same applies to your wolves." Laura explained.

"Yes, and I have to say that Selene is very annoying. She won't shut up until she gets what she wants and David has had enough. You can take her back now." Drew said, almost pleading at the end.

"What happened anyway? What is that on your neck?" Laura asked.

"Brandon Forcefully marked me. Selene didn't help me fight him off and just disappeared on me. Brandon says it was his wolf Blake that bit me but either way I almost died because he kept on biting deeper and deeper." I explained.