Seluna/Brandon

*Selena P.O.V*

I couldn't believe how easy it was to get inside and take care of these gate guards. I admit it was a big risk letting the two guards out front touch my skin when were so close to a red moon but it was the only way I could distract them to incapacitate them so I could grab the gate card. As long as Drake doesn't find out then it will be okay. Plus it was priceless to see the look of shock on Brandon's face as he walked in from the gate and saw all his men on the floor.

"What did you do to my men?" Brandon asked astonished.

"Oh relax!" I told him, "I just pushed a pressure point that knocked them out. They will wake up soon." I assured him and held my hands up, "See? There is no blood on my hands. I didn't hurt anyone, but I told you I would be able to get in on my own." I said with a smile.

"Yeah, by flirting with my guards!" Brandon said annoyed.

"I didn't flirt with them and even if I did, we aren't mated so I can do whatever I want," I told him and stood up.

"We may not be mated yet but you are my mate and no one can touch you. You are mine!" He growled and his eyes flashed auburn, his wolf was starting to come to the surface.

"Let's get one thing straight here, You do not own me. I only let them touch me so they could fall under the curse." I explained though I did not own him one.

"What curse? What did you do to them?!" He growled and went to grab my wrist but I quickly moved away.

"I didn't curse them or anything. It's a curse on me, or at least that is how I was taught to see it. You know how when an unmated she-wolf goes into heat it attracts all the unmated men?" I asked and he nodded, "Well on the last three days before the red moon, my skin acts like the scent of a she-wolf in heat. Any unmated man who touches me will instantly want to mark me. I learned to control it eventually but I let go of my control so I could get the guards distracted." I explained.

"So you purposely let them touch you?!" He growled loudly, and this time it was clear that Blake was now in control. This time he moved quickly and grabbed both of my wrists catching me off guard. I was yet to fully gain control of my curse. As soon as he touched me his eyes glazed over and I knew it was too late, he was under the scent. In seconds he moved us, pressing me against the barrier wall and holding my wrist high above my head so I couldn't move.

"Let me go!" I growled and tried to break free from his grip but his strength only intensified.

"No! I am tired of your games! You are mine and I will not let any other man touch you or even think about getting with you. The game ends now!" He growled before baring his canines before biting into my neck.

"Stop!" I yelled and squirmed in his tight grip but he only bit down harder. I have never seen someone react so strongly to this before and it scared me. "Please! Stop!" I begged, my eyes filling with tears and I felt the blood dripping down from my neck.

"Mine!" He growled in response against my neck.

"Selene! Help me!" I called out to my wolf, but she wasn't there or maybe she was ignoring me. This was the last thing I remember doing before passing out.

*Brandon's P.O.V*

One minute I am listening to Seluna talk about some sort of curse and then the next thing I know I am being knocked down to the ground. "What the fuck!" I yelled.

"Are you insane Brandon?!" Drake growled at me as he hovered over me.

"What are you talking about? You just attacked me!" I growled back.

"Are you kidding me?!" Drake asked astonished. "You made this whole big deal about wanting to do things the right way and earning her trust and then all of the sudden you just decide to do this?" he asked annoyed.

"Do what?! I yelled, confused as to what he was talking about. "I was just talking to her when you came out of nowhere and attacked me!"

"Are you seriously going to act like nothing happened?" Drake asked back, confused.

"I have no idea what you are talking about!" I told him, "Now get off of me!" I demanded and he moved away shaking his head. I got up from the floor, dusted off my pants, and looked up to see Seluna passed out on the floor in front of the barrier wall with Nick bent over her.

"Nick, what the hell are you doing?" I growled, not liking what I was seeing.

"I am checking for her pulse Alpha. You did a number on her." Nick said.

"What are you talking about? She was fine a second ago before you two came." I said and went to go to her but Drake pulled me back.

"Do you not remember what you did?" he asked.

"I didn't do anything! We were just talking and then you suddenly attacked me" I answered annoyed.

"I guess Blake must have taken over then," Drake said and shook his head.

"Can you just tell me what happened?" I asked annoyed.

"You forcefully marked Seluna and you bit down deep. She had passed out but you didn't let go of her neck. That's why I had to knock you down." Drake explained.

"What?!" I asked in disbelief. This wouldn't be the first time I blacked out from Blake taking over but how could this be possible? This wasn't good at all. This is not how today was supposed to go.

"I found her pulse but it's weak. The bite is healing very slowly." Nick reported. "We need to take her inside and lay her down."

"She should probably be seen by the doctor too," Drake added.

"No!" I shouted and they both looked at me. "We have to keep this between the three of us. Mom will just get overworked if she finds out about this and she is in no condition for that. We can take her to my room and put her in my mind. No one will look for her in there." I suggested.

"And what are you going to tell Mom when she asks about her?" Drake asked.

"Shit, your right," I said with a sigh.

"She can't be left by herself like this. If you want to hide from the royal highness then maybe you should stay with Luna." Nick suggested.

"Yeah, we can just tell Mom that you two are getting acquainted in private. All you have to do is make sure she wakes up and pray to the moon goddess that Seluna will forgive you." Drake agreed.

"It was Blake's fault, he took over," I said in self-defense.

"We both know that is no excuse. You are the Alpha King, you have gotten better control than you are letting on." Drake countered.

"I will take care of this. Just make sure the guards are okay." I ordered.

"What should we tell them?" Nick asked as he got up from the floor.

"Tell them they just got beat by their future Luna. They won't dare to mention this to anyone else." Drake said, "I will help you sneak her in. Nick can handle this situation on his own"

"Alright, thanks," I told him and gently picked up Seluna in my arms. We took a secret route to the castle. We were able to get her into my room unnoticed. I gently put her in my bed and tucked her under the cover.

"Alright, remember to stay in here until you guys solve things. You better hope she wakes up before dinner. Mom will be suspicious if you miss it." Drake lectured.

"I know, I know. Thank you for helping me sneak her in." I said.

"Well seeing as it's the only time I am ever going to help you sneak a girl in, it is my brotherly duty." He replied, "But next time you mess up you are on your own" he added before walking away. I locked the door behind him and walked back over to the bed, pulling up a chair next to it. I sat down and stared at Seluna. I couldn't believe what I did to her, especially after everything Drew told us. I couldn't help but feel furious with Blake. How could he be so stupid?! I could feel him hiding out in the back of my mind. He knew he fucked up. I don't know how am I supposed to fix this. I just hope she wakes up and is okay.