𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 - 𝐎𝐧𝐞 | 𝐄𝐥𝐬𝐢𝐞 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐁𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐛𝐮𝐳𝐳

Author's noteHi love, welcome to the first chapter of the newest Billie book! I hope you like it! Don't forget to leave out a comment what you think! Also, I think for the up coming chapters I will use a pov

Author's note
Hi love, welcome to the first chapter of the newest Billie book! I hope you like it! Don't forget to leave out a comment what you think! Also, I think for the up coming chapters I will use a pov. 🤍 I don't have much to say now, thank you for reading this 🤭🤍

As her crystal blue eyes locked onto Elsie's gaze, a captivating connection formed between them

As her crystal blue eyes locked onto Elsie's gaze, a captivating connection formed between them. With a smug smile gracing her lips, she sang her song about passion and desire, drawing Elsie into a world of intoxicating allure. At that moment, amidst the sea of faces in the arena, Elsie felt weightless, as if they were the sole inhabitants of their private universe. It was a night suffused with a luscious excitement, a feeling Elsie had never experienced before, igniting a flame of longing that burned brightly within her soul.

March, 10, 2023
London, England

As rain fell on London's busy streets, the city buzzed with activity. People hurried by under the colorful umbrellas, dodging the puddles and seeking shelter.

Elsie joined the throng, feeling the energy of the city despite the gloomy weather. Her right hand is clinging to her purple umbrella stem. Elsie's other hand is wrapped around a coffee cup from the Pret cafe corner she makes a quick stop.

Something Elsie is known for, she can't start the day without a hot brew in her system. Black Americano roast with no sugar will do the job for her.

Elsie stood in front of the big building where escapism would be created for people who want to relax from their daily lives. She looked up at its tall shape, rain pouring down the windows. The building had smooth lines going up, and each raindrop made the windows shiny. People were going in through the spinning door, trying to get out of the rain. The building seemed to poke into the clouds, standing strong in the rainy weather. Other tall buildings around were blurry because of the rain, but Elsie's workplace still stood out, especially the red and black letters of the great business called Britbuzz Media.

Elsie approached the revolving door, neatly folding her umbrella before stepping inside. Her unmistakable presence was always honored by the vivid red of her cashmere coat, which blends beautifully with her warm undertone and rich mahogany skin. It's like her mark, Elsie's favorite fabric to wear.