𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 - 𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞 | 𝐄𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐚 𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐥

Welcome to this large ass chapter loves!There was just so much elements I want to put into this chapter which means that this chapter is like over 7k words! I hope you like the chapter and let me know what you think🤍✨

There was just so much elements I want to put into this chapter which means that this chapter is like over 7k words! I hope you like the chapter and let me know what you think🤍✨

Also, I'm so happy for you commenting it makes my day every day to read y'all comments, love you🥺

June 1𝟖, 2023

Elsie scrolled through her TikTok For You page, lounging comfortably in her bed, when something interesting caught her eye. A young black girl, perhaps a bit younger than Elsie, appeared on the screen. Her account name screamed die-hard Billie Eilish fan. Intrigued, Elsie settled in to watch the video.

"Can we talk about the situation that has been going on since April?" The girl laughed, biting her lip. "Like, oh my god. Could it be true that Billie finally got to know herself and appreciate who she is and that she has grown up?" The fan sighed, her smile widening.

"You guys don't understand, the thing with Elsie Singh, the journalist Billie is pretty much falling for, has been going on since April. APRIL!" She repeated, giggling excitedly. "For those missing out on who Elsie is, she's a young journalist in London. She is LESBIAN, okay? Elsie has written many revealing reports about dramatic celebrities. You should check out her work it's pretty juicy. I'll put the link in my bio but—" The fan's mouth dropped in excitement.

"We don't know exactly when or how it started, but the way Billie shows so much interest in Elsie..." The fan slammed her fist against the table, the excitement palpable. "She is SO crushing on her, and we all know how freaky Billie can be. If you've listened to Elsie's podcasts, you know how freaky she is too, and together!" The fan screamed, covering her mouth in shock.

Elsie laughed, shaking her head with a big smile.

"Look at this picture." A photo appeared of Elsie and Billie walking on the street, looking at each other with the most adorable smiles. The girl reappeared in her video. "Can you see the chemistry in their eyes and body language? Ugh, they have something going ON! If you saw their Vogue interview where Elsie asked Billie if she would date her, the way Billie BLUSHED! AH!" The girl covered her mouth again. "And the funniest part is, some of y'all are saying no, Billie is just being sweet or dramatic for the interview, or it's a PR stunt. They aren't together." The fan rolled her eyes and sighed.