𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 - 𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞 | 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐫/𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐃𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧

The Journalist is back! Thank you so much for waiting this out! I'm done with school for now which I have time to write this story out! I hope you are still here with me because this book is about to be crazy! ❤️

Have fun reading ✨

May 10, 2023

"Hi, welcome to the newest episode of Think Like Elsie. I'm Elsie, and I'm here today with my lovely friends Lily and Claudia." Elsie looked at Lily and Claudia, who were sitting across from her at the round table. The girls greeted enthusiastically.

The three women adjusted their headphones and positioned their microphones as the camera rolled.

"Many of you requested Claudia's return to the podcast, so here she is!" Elsie announced with a bright smile, causing Claudia to laugh.

"Yes! When I found out I'd be in London, I had to ask Elsie if I could join again. I've started to enjoy this!" Claudia explained, her eyes sparkling. Elsie smiled, biting her tongue, while Lily giggled and nodded.

"The last episode with you was everyone's favorite! I've listened to it countless times on my way to work," Lily said. Claudia smiled warmly at her. "Being on the podcast is so much fun! This is my—" Lily paused, thinking. "Fifth time, right, Elsie?" Elsie nodded, smiling. "Yes! And I still love it just as much!"

Elsie took a sip of water.

"I just wanted to say that!" Claudia interjected quickly. "It's really fun, and I love reading listeners' reactions and opinions." Elsie hummed in agreement.

"Yes, and that reminds me—if you have any topics you'd like us to cover, feel free to send them in. I try to read all the comments, and you might get lucky. Also, if you have a question for me, use our podcast hashtag so I can see it. I pick one question each week."

Elsie glanced at her laptop. "This week's question is from Lolaeilish, and it's one many of you have asked. She writes: 'Hi Elsie, I love your weekly podcasts—keep up the good work! Are you and Billie Eilish a thing? The chemistry looked real at the Britbuzz interview. If you don't want to answer, that's okay. I love you and can't wait for your next content! xx"