𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 - 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫 | 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰

Hi loves, we are already at chapter 4! And so much is going to happen! I'm still figuring when its the right time to write with povs! Have fun 🤍

Billie found herself in a moonlit garden, the air filled with the sweet fragrance of night-blooming flowers. Elsie stood before her, bathed in the soft glow of the moon, her eyes reflecting the stars. They moved closer, their hands finding each other naturally, fingers intertwining.

As Billie gazed into Elsie's deep brown eyes, she felt an overwhelming pull. Elsie's lips parted slightly, inviting Billie closer. Their breaths mingled, creating a tantalizing tension. Billie leaned in, their lips meeting in a kiss that was both tender and electric. She could feel the warmth of Elsie's body against hers, every touch sending shivers down her spine.

Their kiss deepened, filled with unspoken desires. Billie's hands traced the curves of Elsie's back, pulling her closer, while Elsie's fingers tangled in Billie's hair. The world around them faded, leaving only the intense connection between them.

Billie's heart raced as she felt Elsie's soft lips travel from her mouth to her neck, leaving a trail of delicate kisses. Every touch was a promise of more, a blend of romance and burgeoning passion.

Just as the dream began to reach its crescendo, Billie woke up, breathless and longing for Elsie.

Billie rubbed her left eye with the palm of her hand, adjusting to the clear light streaming into her bedroom. Turning on her side, she grabbed her phone. Among the several messages she'd received, one stood out. It was from Elsie, sent an hour ago.

Elsie💬
Call me when you are awake 🤍

Billie's heart raced with happiness as she searched for Elsie's number and pressed the call icon, lying on her back. Meanwhile, Elsie was rushing around her house, already showered, dressed, and with her hair and makeup done for the day.

Hearing her black coffee finish brewing, Elsie hurried to the kitchen. As she did, she slipped on her heels, almost stumbling in her haste. Holding her phone between her shoulder and ear, she tried to slide her right foot into a heel while pouring hot coffee into her white tumbler.