𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 - 𝐓𝐰𝐨 | 𝐏𝐨𝐝𝐜𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐎𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐲

Hi loves, here we are again with chapter two!

Something you should know is that I have changed the year 2022 to 2023! Just so know you! Have fun reading 🤍

March, 31, 2023
London, England

The stage is set, and all eyes are on Elsie as she steps into the spotlight of her talk show studio. The anticipation of her audience fills the air as she makes her grand entrance, exuding glamour and confidence with every graceful step.

Dressed in a stunning long, tight dress that accentuates her every curve, Elsie radiates poise and elegance as she moves across the stage. Her smile is bright and infectious as she waves to the crowd, her excitement palpable as she prepares to take center stage.

As she takes her place behind the desk, the audience erupts into applause, their cheers echoing through the studio like a symphony of support. With a confident nod, Elsie acknowledges their enthusiasm, her eyes shining with determination and resolve.

Elsie is not just the host of her talk show, but the star of the show, captivating her audience with her charm and charisma. With each word she speaks, she commands the stage with a truly magnetic presence.

But as the first light of dawn begins to filter through the curtains, Elsie's eyes flutter open, the dream slipping away like smoke on the wind.

Elsie lay on her bed, staring at the ceiling, her hands resting gently on her chest. A small smile crept across her face as she recalled the dream she had just awakened from. The vision of hosting her talk show had firmly rooted itself in her mind, a dream she was inching closer to each day. She turned her head to the side, watching the rain cascade against her window, each drop a reminder of the wet commute awaiting her.

With a sigh, Elsie glanced at her phone, noticing she had woken up early, beating her alarm by thirty minutes. For a moment, she contemplated drifting back to sleep, but she knew it would only leave her feeling groggier. She decided to stay awake and silenced the alarm that would soon sound like a flock of ducks.