𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 - 𝐄𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 | 𝐒𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐏𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐞

Hi loves,

Hi loves,

YAY happy 2k of this book! I'm forever grateful for you reading this thank you thank you thank you 🤍🫶🏽

Special for you I did my best to write as fast as possible enjoy the 5k words chapter and I hope you like it💋

Elsie's POV
June 23, 2023

I felt the morning sun gently warming my face. With a contented hum, I opened my eyes slowly, realizing I was lying on my stomach. I yawned and rolled onto my back, my left arm brushing against the pillow next to me.

It took a few seconds for the unfamiliar surroundings to sink in. Propping myself up on my elbows, I scanned the room.

Billie's bedroom was a luxurious, cozy retreat, blending modern sophistication with a warm ambiance. The centerpiece was a large, plush bed that I was lying on, dressed in layered bedding with various shades of grey and brown, creating a rich and inviting look. Sleek, round nightstands flanked the bed, each adorned with contemporary pendant lights casting a soft, warm glow.

The dark, matte walls added depth and beautifully contrasted with the soft furnishings. A floor-to-ceiling bookshelf, filled with books and decorative items, added both functionality and a touch of intellectual charm. Adjacent to the bed, a comfortable armchair and ottoman set by the large windows offered a perfect spot for reading or relaxing, framed by heavy drapes that could be drawn for privacy or opened to reveal a stunning view.

A modern fireplace stretched along one side of the room, its flickering flames contributing to the cozy atmosphere. The floor featured a sophisticated herringbone pattern, topped with a large, soft rug that added warmth underfoot. The overall design balanced dark, moody tones with warm lighting and plush textures, creating an elegant yet inviting space.

I ran my fingers through my straight hair. It clicked, I had spent the night with Billie. A smile spread across my face as I thought about the night before. I glanced at the empty spot next to me; she was already up. I lay back down, inhaling her wonderful scent on the pillow. Billie always smelled delicious an obsession-inducing aroma. Her bedroom had a welcoming, fresh fragrance, and the bed felt expensive, the sheets new and freshly washed. There wasn't a single mess in sight.