𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 - 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 | 𝐁𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐂𝐚𝐦𝐝𝐞𝐧 𝐓𝐨𝐰𝐧

Hi loves, enjoy this extra-long chapter since I won't (maybe) be able to publish every week, (school exams are near ew) I will try my best to publish every week! But just so you know 🤍 have fun reading!

April 8, 2023

Billie sat in a chair while her private hairdresser dyed her hair freshly black covering her blonde roots. She has an important award to receive in a couple of days so her hair needs to look good for that cause. She took a picture in the mirror, intending to post it on her Instagram story. However, as soon as she opened Instagram, she immediately sent Elsie a message, forgetting all about the picture. Fans need to wait.

𝐁𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐞 💬
Good evening, Elsie! It's noon here, so I assume it's around 8 PM your time. Are you having dinner? I have a question for you that you must answer. What's your favorite thing about living in England? Is there a particular place or activity that you think defines its charm?

Elsie stuffed ramen noodles into her mouth, having just bought dinner from a nearby Japanese takeout restaurant. She was comfortably seated with her feet on the couch, watching old episodes of Gossip Girl on her television.

Her phone chimed with a notification from Instagram. Elsie bent over and glanced at her phone on the coffee table. Seeing it was a message from Billie, she let out a soft gasp and quickly grabbed her phone. Smiling as she read the message, she set aside her box of noodles to respond to Billie's question.

Elsie💬
Good afternoon, Billie! You're right, I'm just eating my noodles and watching my favorite series! To answer your question, I love going to local markets to pick out fresh ingredients Borough Market is a favorite with its great deals and vibrant atmosphere. For a regular walking spot, I enjoy Hampstead Heath; it's perfect for picnics when the weather cooperates. While the monuments and museums are nice, they do feel a bit basic compared to these local gems 😌.

Billie chuckled and bit her lip as she typed a reply.

Billie💬
You enjoy nature and being outside, don't you? The last time I had a picnic was last week in my garden. But it didn't go well my dog ate something he shouldn't have and ran off because he knew he was in trouble. I had no idea what he ate, so I had to take him to the vet. 🙄 Thinking about it, he isn't very smart. By the way, what's your favorite series?