💫chapter.19💫

Soon they reached at hall.....

Jimin and jungkook and Jimin's friends come out. Jimin's friends thanking jungkook and shack hands with him. "Thank you brother in law." One of friend said and jungkook shocked but smiled. " Brother in lawww." Jungkook said while looking at jimin after jimin's friends left in.

"They are known about us." Jimin said and smiled. "Ooo hmm okay byy." Jungkook said but look on his face like he don't want to go. " Byy." Jimin also same. Jimin trun to walk but again look back at jungkook. " Why not you can come with." Jimin said while looking at jungkook. " Umm but I don't like this tips fictions to attend." Jungkook said apologiesly.

" Why honey , We will also keep such fiction in future, right?." Jimin said while smirking smile. "Ofcourse." Jungkook said confidentially and smiled. " So let's go see a demo of fiction." Jimin said and walk inside and jungkook also walk behind him but tae stopped him. " Jungkook what about work." Tae asked. " Work will wait for today." Jungkook said and wilk inside. "OKAY I AM LIVING THEN." Tae said loudly and jungkook ignored him. And tae left from there.

Jungkook watching jimin's move. Jimin giving a gift to his friend's wife and blessings and laughing. And jungkook smiled at Jimin. Jungkook then come near a woman who holding a little baby and jungkook take baby from her hand and looking at jimin. " I need also one." Jungkook just mumbling while pouting and pointed to baby while looking at jimin. And jimin smiled looking at jungkook.

And then jimin said he wants two and jungkook making fake shocked face and jimin laughing. Jungkook just looking at him and suddenly a man who is father of pregnant women called him. "Sir please you also come give blessings her please sir." Said man request him and jungkook hesitate but agree after. Jungkook give baby back to his mother and walking towards them. Jungkook then stand near Jimin and jimin smiled and jungkook giving money to pregnant women and blessings her but then he frozen at his place.

"Oo baby. What are you doing here huh." Mrs Jeon said while smiling faking. " Momm." Jungkook smiled back norvsly and Jimin's eyes widen.
" I never mix duty and family." Mrs Jeon teasing him. " Joke is wrong mom." Jungkook said. "Okay then fine." Mrs Jeon said. And jimin looking at them all confused.

Soon jimin, jungkook and Mrs Jeon al of them left from there together. Mrs Jeon not looking at jungkook and not talking a single word. And jungkook jimin both are little nervous. Soon they reached at jeon house. And without said anything Mrs Jeon walk in. Jimin and jungkook both looking at her and jungkook hold jimin hand and walk inside after her.

Mrs Jeon site on couch and jungkook and jimin come in living room and looking at her. " Oo what is your name." Mrs Jeon asked to jimin softly. " Um jimin park jimin." Jimin said while little norvsly smiled. "Okay jimin please site here and you go and make coffee for him." She said to site jimin softly and tell jungkook to make coffee madly. And jimin site there on couch and jungkook nodded and left them alone. Jimin and Mrs Jeon both not talking a single word Both are confuse where to start to talk.

"You like me."

"You like me."

Both said together." I also want to know about that." Jimin said while smiling. "Yes I like you. " She said and smiled. "I want to tell you this is me and my husband never forced jungkook for anything we just want to him to be happy in his life. But when he will get married to you and after that you not like me and jungkook's dad. Then you take jungkook so far from us or we will be Both alone and jungkook's child never know us that why I am little. You know what I mean to say right." She said little hesitant and jimin smiling from his heart.

" You know I never have mom love. My dad always give us everything but not give us to mom love. After marriage I don't want to come here like a son in law but I want to come here like a son to you. Can you accept me as a son instead of son in law. Mom." Jimin said emotionally and Mrs Jeon also emotional while looking at jimin. " What you like to drink huh." She asked to jimin with widely smiling and jimin also smiled. "Don't worry I will go and make." Jimin said happily and about to stand but she stop him. " No When you come here after marriage you don't have to do anything." She said and walking towards kitchen while smiling widely and back jimin also smiled emotionally happy.

Mrs Jeon come inside in kitchen while hiding her happiness from jungkook and think to tease jungkook. She make face mad and stand beside jungkook who looking at her and making coffee. Jungkook move Little from counter and give her coffee Cup.

" You brat Why, when I showed you one beautiful girl after another, you rejected everyone, and then you sat with this stupid boy." She said angrily and looking at Jungkook. "You look like a heroine when angry" jungkook said while hugging her.
" Leave me, I know what important I have in your life." She said fake sadly. " Mom nothing like that. You are my first love and he is really good for me I know." Jungkook said while smiling at her. "What if I reject him so." She asked seriously. "I know you will not." Jungkook said will behaving little. "Shut up.What if I don't like him." She asked. "then I will say goodbye to my love." Jungkook said sadly. " Then say bye. " She said and jungkook eyes widen. " What." Jungkook asked. "What, what now go and give him coffee and after finishing coffee Then drop him back where you pick up him. " She said seriously and jungkook looking at her sadly. "What are you looking now go." She said and jungkook left with coffee to give jimin.

After some time jungkook and jimin left from his house. Jimin noticed that jungkook mood is off but not said anything.

To be continued........