Three of Your Wishes

The Next Day
20.00, Executive Meeting Room

"There's Judas in our midst."

It was Kisaki's opening statement for today's meeting, delivered with cold gaze heated with fury.

His words dropped like a bombshell, sending shockwave through the room. For a moment, silence seeped in as the implication of his statement sank in the minds of 17 meeting attendees before gasps and murmurs filled the air.

The group reacted in each to their own. Nahoya's aloofness vanished, changed into attentiveness as he sat up straight. A look of uneasiness twisted Takemichi's feature, fearing what would happen to Tachibana Naoto – Toman's informant in the Metropolitan Police Organized Crime Department – if his connection to the gang was revealed. Draken's eyes squinted and brows furrowed as anger and tension filled him. Mikey however, kept his calm, yet a hint of interest flickered on his eyes.

"Quite an accusation you got there, Kisaki! Are you trying to distract us from the fact that the police cracked down on your drug-dealing operation last night?" Baji sneered with his trademark grin, trying to dissipate the restlessness in him.

"A traitor among us?" His earring made a 'clink' as Kazutora tilted his head. "Sounds like more work for my division."

"Why do think so?" Draken's voice steady yet tense.

Kisaki felt his elevated heartbeat before voicing his deduction.

"There are only 6 people in this room and 10 Black Dragon foot soldier that knew the exact time and place for last night's delivery. I trust Hanma with my life and I'm confident that he won't do such treacherous deed. Yuzuha won't do such act since she has the Shiba legacy to protect in Black Dragon. And Koko won't do anything that involves spending money on unnecessary things."

Sat on Yuzuha's right hand side, Kokonoi Hajime leaned back to his chair with a confident smirk. "You know me so well, partner."

"With that reasoning, I believe the mole who tipped the police is in either one of the 10 Black Dragon members," Kisaki's voice grew slightly darker. "or between the two of you."

Choir of chatters spread across the room as everyone turned to the accused traitors with unconvinced stares.

"Wait, he's the traitor?"
"It's impossible."
"Is he accusing her?"
"That's absurd!"

"Kisaki." Yuzuha sat up straight, her voice hushed the murmurs. "I know you are not one to trust others easily, but accusing –"

"This is outrageous!"

From his chair next to Yuzuha's, Inui Seishu abruptly rose from his seat, balled fists slammed onto the table with a loud bang. A rare occasion, truly, for the stoic man to voice his thought in a brash manner.

"You have no proof that I was the mole!"

"I don't," Kisaki lightly retorted. "But you better believe that I will find the traitor out of the 12 of you."

"12?!" Inui retaliated. "Aren't you forgetting one more person?"

"Am I?"

"Aren't you forgetting yourself?!"

The room was suddenly a battleground for the two blondes the moment Black Dragon's Attack Squad Captain challenged Tokyo Manji Kai's Sixth Division Captain. Tension rose with Kisaki's glare grew hostile upon hearing the counter-accusation. In her seat, Yuzuha maintained her calm, yet flicker of worry flashed in her eyes, betraying her composure. In contrast, Koko leaned back to his chair with playful smirk, enjoying the unfolding drama between his best friend and his business partner. Hanma, however, was an oddity. His golden eyes stared into Inui's presence – almost a glare – as if a silent warning for the Black Dragon member to withdraw his accusation.