China's Number One

Warning:
This chapter contains mentions of drugs and profanities.
_________________________________________

May 2018
22.30, Tokyo port area

It was a beautiful, bright moonlit night.

The orb of the night radiated its soft, silver glow upon the landscape below. Before you, the vast ocean extended to a distant horizon, bringing the saline scent of marine life with the steady rhythm of lapping waves. As you threaded your steps closer to the meeting place, you could almost taste the salty sensation on your lips with each draw of your breath.

A gust of wind suddenly ruffled your (h/color) hair as you approached the point of rendezvous, sending a shiver down to your spine. Was it a gentle reminder of your troubled past? Or an ominous foreshadowing of the future?

Either way, what awaited you would be your last job for tonight: receiving new drug delivery.

"Good evening, Hisho-san!"

A dozen of Black Dragon henchmen welcomed you with respectful bow when they noticed your arrival at the meeting place: an old warehouse in the more secluded part of the port. With a simple 'good evening', you returned their greeting while internally questioning their meager number and inadequate vigilance.

Doesn't tonight's guarding seem somewhat lacking?

You soon discovered your answer as you entered the warehouse. Inside the poorly-illuminated weathered building, you found the Recessive Alpha captain accompanied by two strong sentinels that could take down a group of rival gang by themselves: his second-in-command in Sixth Division and a familiar coral-haired woman.

"(y/n)!" the woman approached you with cheerful face, soon enveloped you in a big, warm embrace. "So glad to finally have you here!"

"Hi Yuzuha-san. Nice to see you again," you greeted your high-spirited friend with a choked voice, feeling uncomfortable with her display of affection.

"Hoo~, are we about to have some girl-on-girl action here~?" Hanma removed his cigarette as he casted a nasty smirk on his lips.

Oh, how much you wanted to land a kick on his face.

"Fuck you, Hanma," Yuzuha threw a glare at him. "You know I already have a boyfriend."

"Well, nothing's wrong to keeping your option open~."

"Can you guys be quiet?"

Kisaki's sharp tone immediately silenced the room. He put great amount of trust on the two Alphas guarding him for tonight, but sometimes he couldn't stand their carefree attitude, as if tonight was just another night out in Shibuya.

You quickly removed yourself from Yuzuha's embrace, then bowed respectfully before him. "Thank you for allowing me to join you tonight, Kisaki-taichou."